Resurrection Halime

Disclaimer:"I don't own any character."

A/N:The story continues...

Sulaiyman Shah was in his yurt, thinking something when Hayme Khanam entered.
Sulaiyman Shah looked at her and signed with his hand to sit beside him. Hayme happily sat on the couch beside him.
Hayme:" Sulaiyman. It's seems that you are recovering from your injury. Insha Allah it will soon disappear as if it was never there."
Sulaiyman Shah sighed at her words and simply nodded to assured her that everything was fine.
Sulaiyman:"Insha Allah Hayme Insha Allah."
Hayme started to apply medicinal paste on his wound at his back.
Sulaiyman tried to stop groans of pain to escape from his lips so he decided to divert his mind to something else.
Sulaiyman:"Ertugrul...he had gone to rescue Halime Sultan???"
Hayme knew that it was a statement more than a question.
Hayme :"You know your son very well. He never let someone suffer especially the ones he cares for. If he makes his mind to do something nothing in this world could stop him from doing that thing. He is much like you ,my bey."
Sulaiyman chuckled at the thought that beside the fact that his all sons are very brave and strong like him, Ertugrul is most similar to him. Suddenly something striked in his mind.
Sulaiyman:"What about the marriage of Gokçe and Ertugrul. He should understand that this decision would not change. When he comes back I want you to make him understand that."
Hayme's faced dropped after listening to this. She is his mother. She knew very well what his son wants. How would she told him to marry someone other than Halime.
Hayme:"I am wishing that he will return safely first."
Sulaiyman:"Insha Allah!"

Selcan went inside her yurt and found no one there. She noticed the crib beside the couch. She went towards it and started caressing it lovingly.
Selcan :"I am sorry my child. I was not able to defend you. It was all my mistake."
Tears started to shed from her eyes.
She continued while sobbing:"What I am gonna tell to your father? How will I tell Gundogdu that I lost you because of my own foolishness."

"May I come in Selcan ."
She looked away from crib. She knew this voice very well.
"Come" She said angrily and wiped off her tears.
Kurdoglu entered and chuckled at an angry looking Selcan. Sometimes she looked as bad as hell. Devil must have seek refuge from her.
Selcan took a knife and attacked at him without thinking. He was surprised but stable enough to defend himself. He dodged her attack and snatched the knife from her hands. He placed it on her throat.
Selcan still filled with anger:"You killed my child. How could you do that? I will make you pay for that Kurdoglu."
Kurdoglu:" Do you forgot how you tricked me. First you told me to kill Sulaiyman when he was alone in his yurt then you send Gundogdu behind me so that I would be caught red handed. Poor he, he doesn't know how evil his wife is. You have just paid debt of whatever you done. Don't try to be fool again to attack me. I am helping you to get rid of Sulaiyman. You want to take revenge of your father ,right? Then do whatever I told you."
Selcan nodded out of fear. He released her. She started massaging her neck. She had taken an oath that she would not let him be happy in any single moment of his life but she had to wait until she took her revenge.
Kurdoglu :"After getting rid of Sulaiyman we need to deal with Ertugrul. I have heard that he had gone to take Halime Sultan."
Selcan:"What???"
There was no way he could rescue her single handedly from Halep and especially when she was about to marry Amir Al Aziz.

Suddenly, drums started beaten. Selcan and Kurdoglu went out from the yurt.
Dogan, Bamsi , Ertugrul and Halime were coming on their horses. They were looking happy.
Kurdoglu:"Speaking of devil."
Selcan :"Why she is back here? No matter how much you try to handle the situation of tribe when this unfortunate girl is here your attempts will not worth any single animal of tribe."

Hayme and Sulaiyman reached the place of main gathering from their section in their yurt after listening the drum beats. Wazir Sahabettin was also there.
Ertugrul and Halime entered the marquee while Dogan and Bamsi looked after the horses.
As soon as Ertugrul entered,he went towards his father and kiss his hand. Then he repeat the same with Hayme . She hugged him and caressed his cheeks.
Hayme:"God bless you, my brave son."
Ertugrul smiled at her. Ertugrul went towards Sahabettin and they hugged each other.

Sulaiyman:"What happened their Ertugrul?"
Ertugrul:"It seems that Al Aziz has realised his mistakes . He has witnessed the scabbing of his men with his own eyes."
And he informed each and  everything to them.
Sulaiyman nodded and looked at Halime. She understood that it was her time to continue.
Halime:"If you permit Sulaiyman Shah I want to live in Kayi tribe . I don't want to be a princess anymore. I have nothing gained from this accept trials and hardships. I want to be daughter of this tribe. I have started to feel a different bonding with this tribe as if I am resurrected as it's daughter."

This concludes the part. Hopefully we will continue the story in next part.

A/N: I know I have updated this late . It is because I was busy in some work. I have written this in one day that is why it is short. Hope you enjoy it...