The upcoming one...

Disclaimer:I don't own any character or anything.

A/N: Before jumping into the FF you should first answer-
87√2/5+√π÷647 is equals to what. Ok... sorry it was a lame joke. I have nothing to write in this section so...what are you waiting for, let's get into this!

"So, what should be our next step in the matter of Nasir,"asked Sulayman Shah as he was walking with his dear son , inspecting his people.

Ertugrul didn't need to rethink before answering.
He said:" He will meet his punishment which he deserves . Like I said before, Al Aziz knows that he betrayed him. Soon we should call an urgent headquarter meeting with all the beys of Kayi and decide his punishment."

Sulayman Shah nodded but he seemed to be lost in thought.

Meanwhile, Bamsi came there running from nowhere with Dogan chasing him.

They both stopped when they saw Ertugrul and Sulayman Shah standing right in front of him.

Ertugrul ( worried):" What happened Bamsi why you two are running ?"

Bamsi ( while patting heavily from exhaustion):" Bhai it's Dogan he is accusing me of eating his apples for no reason -"

Dogan immediately interrupted (looking red from extreme rage):"Bhai  I left two apples on the plate in my yurt when I heard someone's voice outside I went out to check but there was no one. I came back in my yurt and I saw that this bear ( glaring at Bamsi) has eaten both the apples."

Bamsi said in his defence:" But the plate was empty and there was one apple laying on the floor so I picked it up and...( he looked at his feet shamefully) and-"

"Gobbled it up in no time ", Dogan completed.

Ertugrul said ( completely ignoring their ridiculous rant on food):" Thank Allah that you two are here I was about to approach you. I want you to go to Halime Sultan  and ensure if she needs anything and make sure that all preparations for her staying are done or not."

They both nodded , put their hands on chest and left.
Dogan murmured to Bamsi while leaving," I am gonna take revenge from you." To which Bamsi just shrugged and followed him.

Ertugrul turned towards his father and said :" I think I should leave too."

Sulayman Shah nodded and said:" I am going to discuss something with you at the dining table. I would like you to invite Halime for dinner in our marquee ."

Ertugrul knew it was coming though he tried his best to avoid such type of talk but he was fully aware that now he could not escape. He knew what his father was going to discuss about. He cleared such thoughts out of his head and nodded before leaving.

Palace of Al Aziz, Halep

Laila, sister of Al Aziz and princess of Halep asked her mother figure ," What do you think my brother is going to do  after Halime rejected him...in front of everyone."

The woman who raised her since she was a child said," I don't know my dear. But I am not getting a good feeling. My inner instincts are telling me that something bad is going to happen. May Allah have mercy on us."

Laila suddenly felt a huge sense of rage for someone. She bitterly commented :" What Halime thinks she is ? How could she do this to my brother. He did so much for her and she just insult him in presence of everyone. She is just unbelievable. I should have known it earlier that behind that innocent face there lives an wicked woman."

The woman sighed," Go back to sleep dear. Your brother will be returning soon."

Laila flipped her hair in frustration and motioned towards bed when an maid servant enters and informed that  Amir Al Aziz has returned .