𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 — the student and the master

━━━━━━━

 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 first to throw himself into the fight, immediately swinging his fists and using his sorcery to fend off two of Kaecilius' disciples.

 Emilia, for the very first time in the face of a fight, didn't falter. She stayed atop the staircase, staring down at Kaecilius as his smile widened; grim teeth on full display. That look alone was enough to make her stomach churn — a man smiling as he sent his people into battle... All for the sake of immortality.

 Emilia rose a hand, pale blue licked at her skin, and the air around her twitching fingers distorted causing Kaecliius to tilt his head, that is, before a vase that had been settled on an oak table hurtled towards him, encased in the very same shade of blue that Emilia's hand was shrouded in.

That was easy

 And those mere words floating inside of Emilia's head shocked her. It had been easy to warp the gravity around the object, feeling every little graviton and forcing them to abide by her wishes; fear had been replaced by anger, her blockade had been cleared... For now, at least.

 Kaecilius was quick to drop to the ground, dark eyes glinting as he craned his head upwards, meeting Emilia's stoic stare, "Another broken weapon of the Sorcerer Supreme?"

 Emilia blinked, the lump in her throat building; that was exactly what she was. The nail had been hit on the head. Her guarded eyes briefly looked back at Stephen, pleading with him to aid them, yet the man remained unmoving.

 Her head bobbed, her tongue poking at her cheek as she pulled her sight away from him, forest-green eyes blinking sullenly before a heavy breath escaped her lungs and parted her lips as she circled her fingers around the railing, copying Mordo and plunging herself into battle; missing the way Stephen finally stepped forth upon watching Emilia plunge herself into the line of fire.

 She could see Kaecilius readying a spell that was likely to blast them all to pieces; she didn't expect anything less from the man who had turned to the dark dimension for power, turning his back on his own world as he let his ambitions and cravings of power overtake any coherent thoughts in his wicked mind.

 She swung punches and swiftly called upon what little power she could control to send objects hurtling at her opponents, yet it was no use. Emilia — and Mordo, for that matter, could barely make their way through the group that guarded Kaecilius.

 His spell was building and a blinding light was beginning to shine before him, it'd be a matter of seconds and neither Emilia, Mordo nor Stephen would be able to continue on. They'd be swallowed by Kaecilius' copious powers.