𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 — the guardians

━━━━━━━

"𝐇𝐄𝐘... 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 on?" Peter mumbled, his eyes glued to the monitor that flickered and flashed with whatever passed them by outside the Q-ship. He had been watching intently, counting the stars as they drifted by, he'd lost count after thirty.

 The boy had been sitting on the ground, fingers trailing over the rusted and dusty grating, bobbing his head as some tune from a commercial pulsated through his mind, promptly disrupting his counting session.

 He had risen to his feet, almost stumbling as he went when the window showed something different, something other than a vast, blank expanse with white dots hovering here and there.

 Emilia cocked her head, arms folded over her chest as she stood between Stephen and Tony. It looked as though they had arrived at the planet Ebony Maw had been planning to drag Stephen and the Time Stone; Titan.

 The hairs on the back of her neck bristled. There would be a fight, there was no doubt about it. Thanos and Maw had planned to rendezvous, only now, It'd be Emilia and her trio of companions that would be confronting the titan. Their goal was to protect the Time Stone from Thanos... But the being had already gathered at least two of the Infinity Stones, he'd won in a fight against the Asgardian princes and The Hulk... So would they be able to protect it?

 "Right..." Tony muttered as his fingers tangled with the hair at the back of his head, scratching for a moment, "I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Pete," Tony called over his shoulder, watching as the boy jogged over with wide and attentive eyes. Tony waved a hand towards the device, "Get your hand into that steering gimbal. Close those around it, you understand?"

 "Mhm." Peter chimed lightly, his brows creasing as he followed his instructions and slipped his hand into the gimbal. The metal was cold, even despite the suit he wore, "Yeah — yeah I got it."

 "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time."

 "Okay. Okay. Ready."

 Emilia tensed the closer to the planet they got. They didn't seem to be slowing down at all. If they kept going, they'd crash and the ship would likely blow into a million pieces, leaving all occupants... Well, she didn't want to imagine that.

 "You uh —" Emilia swallowed hard, her eyes growing wider and wider as the ground grew closer and closer, "You might want to turn!"

 "Yeah! Turn! Turn!" Peter cried out, as he gripped the arm that was shoved into the gimbal with his free hand, using all of his supernatural strength to turn the damn thing.