𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘦?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 — bruce?

━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐌 that stood upon the paved streets of New York city was usually silent; Emilia and Stephen worked in tandem with one another, after all, they were closer than ever before, able to understand what the other was thinking with the slightest of looks.

 Wong often visited, though he still took pride in his duties within the Kamar-Taj, a librarian and a master to students that continued to bustle and learn, even despite the incident — Which was putting it loosely — With Kaecilius.

 Or perhaps that was all an excuse for the long-time sorcerer, after all, Emilia and Stephen were a couple. The librarian felt boundless happiness for his former students, for he'd known Emilia for such a time where she felt nothing but solemn sadness and fear.

 As for Stephen, Wong regarded the man highly; he respected the newer Sorcerer's abilities, especially considering the way in which Stephen had handled the Eye of Agamotto, or rather, the Time Stone.

 Each of the three had their duties; Wong to both the Kamar-taj and each Sanctum. Stephen, the new Master of the New York Sanctum kept his eyes and ears peeled for any person, or creature that could possibly threaten their world... Or even the Multiverse, for that matter. As for Emilia, her duties were not as set in stone as the others.

 Emilia Clemente and Stephen Strange often shared their responsibilities, for they were new to them both. There had been instances of disruption; days where Stephen would hastily whirl Emilia away to deal with a threat, only for the two to return home after a job well done, and collapse side by side in bed, leaving their wounds and bruises to be tended to the following day.

 Emilia and her abilities were still... At odds, one might say. Control did not come easy to the woman, for fear was her greatest obstacle, and after the revelation that her powers had stemmed from Dormammu... Well, the fear that shrouded her heart was insurmountable.

 Emilia's purpose was to create chaos and destruction, or at least it had been. Her powers over gravitons and the gravitational field were truly her own the moment she had bent them to her will instead of the other way around. They were hers and hers alone, and yet she still had not mastered the art of controlling them. But she was getting there.

 When the unlikely duo wasn't chasing after threats, or arguing over petty little things that eventually made the pair break and laugh, they trained. Stephen after over a year and a half of training within the Kamar-Taj, and eight months honing his abilities further when he had faced Dormammu, had such mastery over the mystic arts, that it was only natural he would take over the Ancient One's former position of trainer for Emilia.