𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘯

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 — lions den

━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀?!" Cried the woman whose skin was doused in royal blue. She had practically hopped and skipped over rocks and rubble, bypassing clusters of metal as she pounced at Thanos; landing swiftly on her feet with a snarl pulling at her lips. The weapon in her hand crackled threateningly.

 It was the second time a new arrival had mentioned that name. Quill and his teammates had called and yelled the very same name upon their attack against Emilia, Stephen, Tony and Peter... But now she knew who Gamora was. Though rather begrudgingly, Quill had explained the situation; how the man and his odd little crew had met with Thanos and had suffered at his hand already. How he had aimed his gun at his lover's face, and to his dismay, watched helplessly as Thanos carried her off.

 The blue woman wasn't entertained by Thanos, for he swatted at her just as a man would to a pesky fly. She grunted as she was flung through the air, and Emilia heaved another sigh as she willed herself to continue with her task. Portals opened and closed as swiftly as she could possibly manage. Here and there, her ears caught wind of the words uttered amidst the fight, of the clashing of weapons against the golden gauntlet.

 Then, mere moments after Emilia had continued her assault of flinging anything she possibly could through the dazzling portals, she caught sight of the situation occurring just meters away from her, out of her immediate sight. Stephen was hovering mid-air, Scarlet cloak billowing around him as golden strings — better known as the Eldritch Whips — shot from his trembling hands and tightened around the Titan's left hand; gold-coated fingers becoming rigid as Thanos flexed his hand in an attempt to free himself.

 Drax slid closer, on his knees that scraped against the rubble lying carelessly on the deteriorating ground of Titan. A knife was lodged in his hand, fingers clinging to it in a tight grip as he roared out and slashed at the back of Thanos' knees.

 The Titan buckled, his right leg failing him as it collided with the barren ground.

 Peter Quill — fully equipped with his gun, jet boots and helmet —seized his opportunity to strike. A smile curled at his thinned lips as he lined his shot, and with narrowed eyes, he fired. A gravity mine hurled across the grim planes, it bypassed the dust and grime, and with a thud and a crackle, it landed beside Thanos. Emilia could feel the burst of energy that erupted from the weapon as crackling blue began to curl around Thanos' right — gauntlet free — arm. It rooted the Titan to the ground, struggling against the force.

 Peter Parker flipped over the Titan's head, webs spewing from his wrists with a thwip as they hastily clung to Thanos' body. They stretched and contorted as Peter flung himself around the Titan, doing his best to almost wrap him in webs like an overgrown cocoon. The teenager finally landed upon steady feet, hands coming together to clutch at the webs still connected to his hands; he tugged with all his strength to keep Thanos rooted; the Titan's chest puffed out, struggling against the webs that stuck to him.