Langa's buddy?

"WOAH LOOK AT HIM GO!"

"THATS INSANE..."

"SNOW IS SO COOL!"

A clustered crowd watched in awe, as the blue haired male practically flew in the air, performing a few odd tricks here and there. Reki chuckled to himself.

"Everyone loves him~" he sang in proudness.

Both Miya and Shadow turned to look at him better.

"I don't get why you're the one being all happy..."

"Yeah, they're all looking at him, to them you're just Langa's buddy" Shadow snickered.

Reki was caught in a small tad of silence, a pang going though his chest.
"S-so what if they aren't looking at me?And what do you mean by buddy anyway?" he laughed, not quite sure of his own feelings.

"Ha, buddy. thats funny," the smaller boy grinned.

"it's like your new nickname is ' that one who's not Langa!" Shadow joked.

Miya looked over at him in shock, was he taking it too far?

Pang

there it was again, that same feeling. He turned away, biting the inside of his cheek. "Shutup..."

"LOOKING AS HOT AS EVER CHERRY!"

"OMG JOE YOUR ABS LOOK SO GORGEOUS!"

"AWW S/N YOU LOOK SO CUTE I LOVE YOUR MAKEUP!"

The last comment made a certain raven haired boy look up.

The trio began walking towards Shadow, Reki and Miya, Joe deliberately knocking into Cherry.

"Out of the way pinkie pie." Joe teased

"I WILL NOT BE INSULTED BY A LOUSY APE!" Cherry growled in return.

The girl attempted to stifle her laughter.

"Oi watch it, don't go getting too cocky, it's not like anyone can see you from down there anyway" Joe smirked.

"Alright, that does it" she seethed, rolling her arm back as if preparing to punch. She launched herself onto his back, grabbing him into a headlock. He simply pushed her off.

Cherry then made an attempt to kick him, only to miss.

"Gee i have to say, I always thought you talked like a robot, but you move like one too-" he was cut off by carla ramming into his ankle, sending him to the floor and landing on the girl who was just getting back up.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU HUNKY CHUNK OF ROCK!"

He ignored her, grabbing Cherry's ankle and pulling him down too. He smirked, standing back up, shortly followed by his fellow companion.

"I guess your robot doesn't love you as much as you love it."

"IT'S NOT A ROBOT IT'S CARLA!"

"ARE WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT JOE PROBABLY JUST CRUSHED ALL MY GOD DAMN RIBS?!"

"Wow..." Reki breathed, watching langa glide through the air.

Hhe's higher than all of us now..." Miya muttered

Langa performed another trick combo.

"How does he do that-"

"I'm guessing it's a snowboarding technique."

"He's becoming quite the target." They turned to face the girl "He's quick, agile and he's got guts, that's for sure. He doesn't back down to any challenger either."

"He's done all of this in a span of a couple months, I wonder how far he can go..." Cherry wondered out loud.

The air was filled with silence, leaving reki to ponder over his current emotions.

"Hey, Reki. You okay?" The girl asked sweetly, tapping on his arm.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm just gonna get a quick drink!" he laughed casually, before walking over to his soda and crouching down to take a sip.

"Woah, snow is so cool, he's totally my favourite skater now."

"Well duh! He's almost the best here!"

"But who's that red-head he's always around?"

Reki paused.

"Oh him? He's just some low life thats somehow tagged along with him, he's pretty useless if you ask me."

Reki was still frozen, but about to go back to the others.

"Excuse me?" The group of boys turned to look down at the innocent sounding girl.

"Yo it's S/n!"

She giggled, before switching her tone. "I'd just like to know why you're talking shit and bout my friend." She growled, still smiling.

Now the boys took a turn to be frozen in place.

"H-he's just some tag alon-"

"He's not a 'tag along'. No one here even knows who the fuck you are, atleast the 'red head' is known at all." She sneered, shocked by the guts he had.

They didn't dare reply.

"Okay, bye bye!"
She smirked 'innocently', turning on her heels to walk back to the group.

"ᴊᴇᴇᴢ sʜᴇs sᴄᴀʀʏ..."

The girl quickly turned back, throwing a punch at the guys stomach, causing him to clutch it in pain.

"I JUST TOLD YOU-"

She was cut off by a warm material being placed over her.

"Sorry about her" Miya sweat dropped, pulling the hood of his cat hoodie over the girls head and grabbing her shoulders to guide her away.

"I was fine on my own," she grumbled.

"If you wanted to start a crowd fight then sure you were." He zipped up the cat hoodie.

" He zipped up the cat hoodie