Bros Day

The 4 were woken up to the panicked pope and the 4 isekai'd heros had put up a good poker face about not knowing anything.

Venom extended to the pope and bowed "Excuse me your holiness. As a fellow man of God I'd be happy to assist with the mission to find the culprit."

The pope looked confused, afraid and dumbfounded. "That...that not possible."

"Actually Venom was made by a God to kill a 'great evil' as he calls it." Naofumi said "Something like that."

The Pope had been suspicious but agreed to the help.

"Well before that I'd like to offer you these companions and 500 silver to each of you." The king said.

When no one wanted to join Naofumi he shrugged it off. "That fine I'd rather find my own companions."

"I'll join!" A red haired female in armor said.

"Great happy to-" "No thanks." Venom cut him off.

"But-" "What have we learned before?" "But we have a-"

Venom had actually extended out and faced Naofumi "You-" poking him in the chest "-are cursed when it comes to women. Last chick you dated for 11 months and she cheated on you for 6 of em! Stay away from her."

"What's going on?" Motoyasu asked.

"I have...a bad track record when dating." Naofumi rubbed his neck "I've had 4 girlfriends in my life and the one I had the most luck with was the end of college who I was ready to actually marry..."

"The bitch only dated him cause he got her stuff." Venom said "You. Are. Shit. At. Dating."  Poking him.

"Uh..." the red head said.

"Look ma'am you are surely an experienced adventurer but it would be better you pick someone else." Venom bowed respectfully "Your magisty would you permit me double funds so I may hire a party?"

"Is that fair?" Naofumi asked looking to the others.

"Can I get that too?" Ren asked "I mean I'm good alone so..."

"I don't see why that isn't a fair trade." The king said gesturing to the servant to go get more money. "I am happy to assist the heros in their adventure would any other hero wish to forgo their party?"

"No I need a party." Itsuki said.

"I'm all good king." Motoyasu said surrounded by girls.

"Before we split we should all head out and prep first." Naofumi said "You know so we don't end up trying to kill each other?"