a Queen is born

Motoyasu

Kou was getting bigger over the few days. Motoyasu had to take him back to the fields outside Melromarc to fight along the party due to his energy being too much to actually deal with and him being too tiny to fight with the party near the village.

"You've gotten so big." Motoyasu said scratching his Birdy Baby Boy.

*beep.* the tiny filolial said before turning and rushing off.

"What the fuck?!" Motoyasu shouted as he approached a stable with a Massive Filolial and Naofumi?!

"Oh hey simp city." Naofumi said as Kou had rushed over to the larger bird.

"What is that?" Motoyasu asked.

"One of the eggs I hatched." Naofumi said.

"Gawu!"

"And this is my boy." Naofumi said patting a blue bird of near equal hight.

[Picture this with teeth and an all blue body with a red neck ring is what Egg 2 looks like

[Picture this with teeth and an all blue body with a red neck ring is what Egg 2 looks like.]

Motoyasu watched Kou approach the fluffier of the two and she seem to be pushing him away. Kou was really excited to be near her for some reason.

"Hey call off your fat chicken!" Motoyasu said as the bird actually kicked Kou away.

"Dude your filolial is grown out the nest phase." Naofumi said.

"Hu?"

The blue filolial dinosaur looked down at his Boy sniffing him.

Motoyasu reached for his Spear as Egg 2 picked up Kou and set him on his back.

*beep*

*hiss*

Motoyasu had approached but Venom had stretched out to stop him.

"I'd suggest you keep your distance." Venom said.

" Venom said