Founder's Notes (IMPORTANT)

Important please read!

A few things have happened in the last few days. This isn't a rant, call it what you want but I'm extremely disappointed with a few people.

As you all know its a rule for participant's to follow their assigned judge. Now, I'm not pointing fingers at any carnival participant's rather at the judges who think its okay to get follows from people when they weren't even planning on judging their assigned books.

This leaves me with a ton of judges who bailed at the last minute. (Also not talking about those that have exams coming up but those that didn't respond to any of the messages I sent them on wattpad).

Now from my side of things I think its fair for me to either ban the "judges" or call them out. I'm not that type of person so I will just be banning the judges who were disrespectful and neglected their promise that they made when they signed up.

...
I've noticed it in the last few award editions and now I'm torn. The reason I made participants follow their judge was so that the judge gets awarded for judging the books. I also followed all my judges from this awards account and its a pain to say but for the next edition no participant will have to follow their judge. That way actual genuine people will sign up to judge because they want to and not just for the followers that they would get.

The winners announcements will still be posted on June 30th as planned before.

Thank you

- Anna (founder of TCA)