ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ (ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ)

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" stated Monokuma

"And the killer really is one of us right?" Makoto was dappling on disbelief, could he still think this is a bad dream? Perhaps a lucid dream? A simulation?

"Of course!" Seemingly happy, does watching other's bloodlust get acted upon bring Monokuma joy? How grotesque!

"Okay then... everyone close your eyes, and whoever did it raise your hand!" A firm and foolish command, like that was going to work. Kiyotaka a foolish Hall Monitor.

"Don't be a goddamn idiot! Why the hell would they raise their hand?"

"Well, well I never thought a Biker Gang member was have more sense than a Hall Monitor?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Excuse me Miss L/n?" The fool was clearly offended.

"I insulted you, are you death all of a sudden?" He didn't insult me back, or even speak. He just looked away, trying to avoid my gaze.

"Before we move on and start the trial, can I ask a question real quick? What's going on with those pictures?"

Pictures? What was the deal with those? Sayaka and Junko's face's in frames. Crossed out. Is that because their dead? I wouldn't of realized if it wasn't for Kyoko. She pointed them out. Bring the issue to the light.

"I'd feel awful if they got left out just because they died! Friendship penetrates beyond even deaths barrier!"

It does?

Does it really go beyond deaths barrier?

Was he sadistic?

They had died, here at this horrible school.

Then Monokuma placed a picture of them down here in the trial room?

They had lost their lives.

But Monokuma doesn't care des he?

"Friendship... penetrates!" The human boulder spoke, and it was not about his fictional waifuu.

When we got down the lift we had seen Monokuma waiting. In a big high chair, over looking little debate stands. 17 if I'm not mistaken.

.

"There were 16 of us to begin with, so why are there 17 seats?"

Another good question. Why where their 17 places? Wouldn't they first kidnap then place how many they had kidnaped down here? That would be more logical approach. At least to me it is.

"Oh, no reason it's just a little courtroom here can technically fit up to 17 people"

"Too lazy to tailor the room to just 16, right?"

"OK, that about does it for the preamble get ready to get started! First up is the case summary full enter first up is the case summary. Now let the class trial begin!" The little bear adjusted himself on the chair, dodging my comment.

It's no fun when I don't get a reaction.

What a shame.

"I assert that the one who was murdered was Miss Sayaka Maizono!" Again the fool does something foolish.

"Yeah, we know that part already." Hagakure speaks up, semi-mocking Kiyotaka

"Good work Sherlock! Stating what we already know! Very~ Helpful!"

"And the murder took place in Makoto's room." Is Togami trying to start something more useful?

"In the bathroom..." Aoi seemed disgusted, lightly shaking. Trying to regain her composure.

"So, it seems most likely that... The killer must have taken her by surprise while she was in the bathroom. She didn't even have a chance to resist..."

Is Chihiro right?

But it was Makoto's room..

Why would she use the bathroom there?

There is no clues leading to that she was going bathroom.

Her body would have looked different

"No, that's wrong! Just a second, Chihiro. Try to remember how my room looked. With the way things had been damaged, I think we could assume there was a struggle!" Is Makoto trying to tell her that she is wrong in the nicest way possible? How cute!

I could see Makoto's point for you could see the room was deeply distraught.

There was a clear evidence of struggle.

Between both Sayaka Maizono and her killer...

"Struggle? Between who ... and who?" Chihiro's adorable, her little airhead! So cute! What if it's a act?

"Between Sayaka and the killer, of course." I don't think I've seen Makoto in the short time I have known him, this focused.

"So you're saying, Sayaka wasn't caught by surprise in the bathroom?"

Does she still think that was the answer?

"She must have been attacked in the main from first, then she ran to the bathroom to try and hide. But the killer followed her in, that's where they finish the job..."

"That make's more sense..." Muttering under my breath to her remark

"That should have been obvious after taking one look at the scene. It shouldn't even need explaining!" Togami pushed up his glasses, like he was being smart for making a point. Weird.

"S- sorry..." Chihiro covered her face. She's embarrassed from making a wrong point I'm guessing.

"OK, so what's next?" Scratching the massive mock of hair Hagakure has got on his head.

"Next is the subject of the murder weapon."

Sakura... Their.. it? Well, its soo strong. Like it could carry a family or something.

"Wow... This is starting to sound like a real trial!"

"No duh, Yamada!"

Sarcasm..

Such a wonderful thing..

Amazing..

Isn't it?

"So, what was used to kill her?" Sakura still standing all dismissive. Acting older than it probably is.

"Thrust into her stomach... Without doubt, that is the murder weapon!" Little to no description for those of us who didn't look at the body. Or the murder scene.

"So the killer used some random knife they had on 'em...How could anyone do something like that? That son of a b****!"

"Why would someone just have a knife on them? Where could they have gotten it from?" At the end of my sentence I realized

The knife must of came from the kitchen!

Where else would the knife come from!

Why would someone carry a knife anyways?

"No. I do think it was a knife—but not just any knife. I'm positive it was a kitchen knife."

The Kitchen

Who was there?

Why grab a knife to stab Sayaka Mizono?

She was nice and kind

Not deserving of her demise

"Huh? A kitchen knife?"

"Yes, A kitchen knife makes the most sensible outcome for where the knife came from!"

Date Edited; August 6th- August 7th 2022