ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ᴅᴏɴᴜᴛꜱ

It was like it was walking on thin ice, waiting for the trial to arise! Debating in my head. To tell Neagi? Or Kirigiri? Whatever I choose I know I'm going to feel the strain. External pressure.

"Y/N? Are you good?"

"H-huh?!"

"You seem like you have something that's troubling you!"

"Its nothing..."

"Come on! It might even kinda clear you from being the murderer!"

That was Neagi for you, always acting like a ray of sunshine/hope during this type of situation! I don't blame him I guess? He well may be putting everyone at ease. Stopping despair from leaking through.

"If you insist I guess..."

"Go for it!"

"The killer is not as obvious as it seems..." That was that I walked away from him without a second thought. What do I do now atleast? This place is really boring, nothing new. I have to assume the more so interesting place would be the pool? Theres also the Gym.

"Oh! Y/N!"

"Huh?"

"I wanna spend time with you Y/N!"

"Hina?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh, Nevermind! But I would love to spend time with you."

Just like that Hina had grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the cafeteria. Then straight into the kitchen.

"I want to make a doughnuts!"

"I guess that sounds fun? Have you ever made them before or are we going in blind?"

"Nope, I have not! Were going in blind!"

"Let's do this!"

Both me and Hina tied a apron around our waists.

"So umm what do we need?" My voice tinted with curiosity

"Eggs, Milk and flour?"

"Sugar? But what kind brown or white or even raw sugar?"

Aoi looked through the cooking books in the kitchen for a donut recipe. I on the other hand look at what type of sugars we have on hand. Huh? We have all 3, WHICH ONE DO WE USE THOUGH?!

******

Its been hours, me and Aoi had finished baking the donuts. Batter was everywhere. We made a total mess! I heard shoes clapping against the tiles in the dining hall. I jolted my head to the direction it was coming from. It was...