ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ?

-Reader Pov-

Celeste had grabbed my arm and pulled my behind her. Yamada was fuming. I suppose this is going to be a heated argument?

"I FEEL THAT Y/N CAN CHOOSE FOR HERSELF CELESTE!"

"TOO LATE SHE IS MINE"

Yamada had made a move. He had tried to advance to grab me. I began to run. Run as fast as I humanly can! I wanted to get away. Away. Away from them. Away from fighting. Why were they fight over me like I was some prize? I just gotta keep moving!

*******

I kept running until I had bumped into something or someone. I had fallen on the floor aswell. I was sore. My head was throbbing. I didn't like the pain I was in right at this moment. I looked up to see who I had bumped into. It was none other than the sweet Aoi Asahina (Surprised ya huh? Yall think it woulda been a guy?)

"You okay?! I'm sorry!"

"Nah! I'm fine!" I grabbed her hand and she had pulled me up

"Why were you running anyways? WAS SOMONE TRYING TO KILL YOU?!"

"No! There was just a argument between Yamada and Celeste."

"What about?"

"Me."

"Hold up! They were fighting over you? But why? You are no 'prize' to win!"

"I know that! But Yamada had just confessed to me, and I..."

"Celeste got jelly huh? I knew she had feelings for you!"

"Wait. WHAT?!"

"It was easy to figure out! But are you and Celeste ya know!"

"Fine. Yes. Yes we are."

"Oooo!"

"So I'm guessing she had seen Yamada confessing and got all defensive over you?"

"Yeah. That's what I got outta it anyways!"

"Sooo, you love Celeste or Yamada?"

"C-Celeste..."

"Oooo! Anyways gotta run! I want to go swimming at the pool! See ya!"

"See ya!"

*****

I had walked over to my room. Turning back to double check that the door is locked. The last thing I want is someone opening my door with ease to come and kill me. I mean what kinda effort from me would there be? It kinda would be a repeat of Sayaka and Leon. I don't want that. We all know how that ended up. In tragedy.

_________________________________

Hai! I written another chapter for you! Hope you enjoy it! <3

✌- Cattiee