xix

Zayn's pov.

Get ready. My conscious told me.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, as you all know, I'm prince Zayn. I would like to announce that I will be marrying one of these four lovely ladies" I said though the microphone and pointed at them, slightly getting anxious at the thought of it.

A few blah's later, I finally finished my announcement, or shall I say speech?

Anyways, after I was done I went to Ivory's room to check on her, she was sound sleep, I was relieved that, that was so.

As soon as I came back, I saw Harry and Liam, I immediately went up to them and decided to chat with them, for I haven't seen them in quite a while.

"So, that girl up there" said Liam wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, stop Liam, I'm not interested, clearly" I say quite loudly, some heads turn at our direction.

"Oh, is that so?" Says Harry, finally snapping out of his daydream.

"Look you too, I have to go up there again, so enough with the bloody misinterpretations" I say, while I walk away from the conversation.

"Yeah sure!" screams out Harry, I ignore him as I finally sit in my chair, getting ready for who I shall pick to "marry".

I clearly am not going to pick non of these obnoxious, stuck up, princesses.

"Alright, we would like to cast your vote for who shall Zayn marry" said the short man through the microphone, that I yet didn't know his name.

Everybody got up and started gathering around, getting a pen, to write the name I should marry.

Of course it was their opinion, I wasn't going to choose the popular vote if I didn't have a choice, which I do have a choice.

Everyone began inserting the envelope in a box, putting their vote inside the glass box.

As soon as everyone finished casting their vote, everyone got seated.

The only thing heard was my mothers clanking shoes.

She soon, got the glass, shaped box and handed it to the short man, he straight away started counting them, which one was the popular vote.

I assume Arilie would win the most popular vote.

As soon as the man got done counting the votes, he announced who I would be marrying; "And the winner is, Arilie!" He yelled in the microphone, making my ears ache.

"Now, it's time for prince Zayn to announce his choice" he said.

I got up from my chair, walking towards the microphone, "I would love to marry Arilie" I said with a smirk.

Everyone cheered and clapped, accepting my choice, except for the other princesses, they scoffed.

I went back to my seat, fake smiling, pretending I was enjoying this.

"And there you have it lady's and gentlemen!" Screamed the man through the microphone, making everyone roar again.

»

The day went by pretty quick, accepting the fact that I was soon going to marry Arilie.

I still haven't accepted fully, I was going to go nag to mother about it.

"So, you're going to be a married man soon, aren't ya Zayn?" Said Liam, smiling.

I shrugged, not knowing what to answer, "I guess so" I simply said to him and Harry.

"Congrats man, you deserve it" said Harry, hugging me.

"Congrats boy" said Liam, receiving a hug again.

"So, who's that girl that was up there?" Said Liam while holding his drink.

"Nothing that interests you" I said, earning a face from Liam.

"Cause I'm seeing her right now" he said, looking at a direction.

I quickly looked back, spotting her, limping, probably how horribly drunk she is.

I quickly go up to her, "Ivory, go back to bed" I whisper yell in her ear.

"No" she states with sleepy eyes.

"Ivory" I say, until she finally excepted going back to bed.

I go to my spot, where Liam and Harry were located at, they watched everything.

"So mate, you're clearly not interested?" He said, making signs with his free hand that didn't have a drink.

"Yeah, I'm not" I said bluntly.

At least for now I'm not.