vi

Ivory's pov.

I was about to change until I heared another knock on the door.

Again, ugh.

I opened it to reveal a girl standing at the door, which I assumed was a servant.

"Greetings love, Prince Zayn wants you to get changed into a dress, he wants to have dinner with you."

"Let me just take your measurements and I'll bring you, your dress in no time." She says before I can even say anything.

She started to take my measurements with a measuring tape as she took my towel off, leaving me bare again.

I cringed.

"Don't worry love, I'm used to this." She said as she was doing her job.

As soon as she was done, she got out and went to go make my dress.

*

About and hour or so, she came back holding a dress in her hand.

It was absolutely exquisite.

"Oh my god! This absolutely exquisite!" I said happily as she handed it to me.

"My pleasure, my dear." She said as she exited out the room.

Finally I get some privacy.

I quickly got my towel off and went to my dressing dorm for a strapless bra.

When I found one, I then took my astonishing dress and tried it on.

Fitting perfectly into my delicate body.

I quickly brush my hair, leaving it into its naturally wavy curls on the tips of my hair.

As I look satisfied with my look, I exited out the door to go fare with the Prince.