xx

Zayn's pov.

Weeks have past by, only getting closer to the wedding day, which is tomorrow.

I was totally not ready for that, me and Ivory have been distancing.

And I have no clue why, I'm totally not liking it one bit.

"Sir?" Says the lady in the front desk, helping me find a suit for the wedding.

"Yes?" I finally say, snapping out of my daydream.

"I think we may have a perfect suit for you" said the lady, going over to a closet and taking out a suit for me.

"Perfect" I tell her, satisfied with the suit.

"That'll be 100,000 pounds" she said, scanning my suit for the price.

"Alright" I simply say, money has never been an issue, to me at least.

I quickly exit out the store before any paparazzi's can take a glimpse at me, I get into my black suburban and tell the driver where to drive, which is at Arilie's house, or should I say mansion?

After some time in the car, which I grew bored of, we finally arrived at her mansion.

We past the security guards, recognizing my face and letting me inside the gates.

I got off the car and knocked on her door, eventually she appeared, what a surprise.

"Hello, I just dropped by to take you shopping for your wedding dress" I told her with a fake smile.

"That'd be lovely!" She exclaimed, making me roll my eyes.

"My pleasure, shall we go?" I asked her.

"Yes, let me just get my purse" she said, hurrying to get her purse.

She soon came back with her Louis Vuitton bag.

"C'mon, let's go" I said, grabbing her hand, her squealing in excitement.

»

We later, arrived at the store, getting ready to make this all come true.

Except, I didn't want to.

After nearly half and hour looking for the "right one", we finally found one that she loved at first sight.

"This is the one" she said with her mouth wide open, as she was examining the dress up and down.

"Can we get this dress, Please?" I asked the lady who worked here.

"Yes, yes" she quickly said, rushing over to the dress and taking it over for us to pay it.

"That'll be 3,540,000 pounds" said the lady, scanning the dress for the price.

I gave her the money and exited quickly out of the store with Arilie, before anyone could see us.

»

After a long day of shopping for our things, I've finally got back to my mansion and decided to play a bit of golf.

I took off my clothes that I've been wearing all day and decided to wear my golf ones, it was nice outside, so why not?

I went to my enormous back yard and warmed up for the first shot.

Until something interrupted me.

Had to be Ivory, "Excuse me, but I'm in the middle of playing golf, what exactly do you want?"

"Just came by to say hey" she said, politely as possible, probably an act, wouldn't surprise me.

"You may be excused" I said, returning my gaze to the golf ball.

"You're such a little snub, god, why can't you be nice to me for once?" She said, furrowing her eye brows.

"Actually I am nice to you all the time, but you're such a little nag, that you won't let me be nice to you" I said; "So no, I'm not going to be nice, since you're always so discourteous towards me"

She looks at me furious, until I say something that'll trigger her more.

"You're just a slave Ivory, why would I be nice to you?" I say walking towards her and taking her small hand with mine, leading her somewhere she refused to go.

"I'm going to punish you, but this time naked" I say while we enter my bedroom she's not allowed to be in, according to my rules.

"Strip your clothes off" I command her and with an a blink of an eye, she obeys, strange.

She's usually a pain to deal with, but not this time.

I go to my closet that carries torture elements, as I select my special torture element to use on her, she widens her eyes at the torture stick I'm holding right now, I smirk.

"C'mon baby girl, I don't got all day" I say with full authority.

Like the sadist I am. Always been and always will be.