viii

Zayn's pov.

"Niall! I said go lock all of the doors before you go to bed!" I told him demandingly.

"Y-yes master" he stuttered as he got the keys to go lock all the doors.

Shoot. I forgot to explain Ivory what to do tomorrow. I mentally slapped my self for forgetting.

I shall do that tomorrow morning, for now I'll go to sleep.

*

As I woke up from my slumber, I jumped out of bed and into the shower.

I disrobed and got in the hot sprinkling shower, waiting to be used.

I made my way to my dressing dorm and quickly went to change into a fresh pair of clothes.

I pushed a button on the wall to call Niall, my higher slave.

"How may I help master?" Boomed Niall from the speakers.

"Wake everyone up, except Ivory, I'll take care of her." I enjoined him.

"Alright master" said Niall.

I briskly made my way to Ivory's bedroom and knocked on her door softy.

I waited a couple of seconds until she opened it, revealing herself.

"Yes Zayn?" she asked, quite rudely may I add.

"Call me master! You're my slave!" I shouted raving.

She nodded.

"Anyways, I came here to tell you that every morning at 7:00 am, everyone comes to the dining room and eats with Malik family. Also, you do chores later on in the day." I added since we were already discussing.

She just nodded once again at my statement.

"Alright I'll see you there in a few" and with that I went out the door.