xi

Zayn's pov.

"Mother I just told you-" I said as she cut me off.

"Stop! You're going to pick one of these girls to marry from these photos!" She said as she handed me the photos to pick from.

I looked through each and every one of them, and not one interested me.

Instead I hand them back to mother, while she looks at me big eyed wide.

"You're not interested are you?" She asked as she set them down on the office table.

"Nope" I said picking at my finger nails.

"I have to go" I say making my way out of the room, before she can say anything else.

"Zayn!" Screamed her muffles from the room.

I make my way to Ivory's room to announce her something very interesting, at least I thought so.

"Ivory" I say as I my fist makes its way to the door.

"What? I mean sir." she said opening the door immediately.

"Following the rules, eh?" I say chuckling while she glared at me.

"Just tell me what you came here for so we can get this over with" She said as she leaned against the door frame.

"We're going to have a ball on the 12th of this January, because that my dear, is the day of my birth" I say to her.

"Okay? And?" She asked, clearly confused about the topic.

"Well, I'm going to buy you a dress that day, for my forgiveness for being such a burden on you."

She snorted; "Psh, if you think you'll win me by a stupid dress, you're wrong you're majesty"

She said as she shut the door in my face and left me dumbfounded.

That was not my intentions.

Clearly not.

She was not on topic.

I meant to say that I don't want to be an ass to her anymore.

Ivory's pov.

I quickly shut the door on him as I pop my self on my bed and scream into my pillow.

"That fucker needs to get his facts straight" I say to my self.

He'll learn sooner or later.