2. An Unknown Truth

Jannat's POV

After completing our dinner me and Faisu went to Vaishu Di... Thank god everyone is busy in talking in the living room... Vaishu Di went to kitchen to bring some sweets for us... I made an excuse that I want to help Vaishu Di and Faisu said he want to use the rest room... We went towards the kitchen..
I ask Vaishu Di...

Jannat: Vaishu Di...

Vaishu: Jannat... If you need something then you should tell the servants, why you came here...

Jannat: Di I want to ask you about Sid...

She stopped doing her work... Faisu ask...

Faisu: Bhabhi what happened that everyone who used to love him more than their lifes they are hating him???...

Vaishu: you guys are saying like you guys didn't know anything about it... I know Jannat whatever Sid has done with you is not forgivable but for that everyone is hating him...

Jannat: wait what Sid has done with me???...

Vaishu: Jannat I know Sid has done wrong by breaking engagement with you just because your company has become bankrupt...

I was shocked... How this is possible... I saw Faisu he was also shocked just like me... I said...

Jannat: Vaishu Di let's go to the living room...

We went to the living room... I said...

Jannat: Abhi bhaiya I want to ask you all something...

Abhi: yeah ask Jannat...

Jannat: do you all know why me and Faisu get married???...

Dev: why you are asking this Jannat???...

Jannat: just answer my question...

Sumedh: when that jerk left you, there was no option left in front of uncle... To Save his reputation you and Faisu get married...

Jannat: who told you this???...

Ana: Zubair uncle told us...

I didn't waste time and dialled Dad's number and ask him to come in Nigam's mansion... Everyone was looking at me in confusion... Miku Di ask...

Mallika: what happened Jannat???...

Jannat: you will get to know about it Miku Di... Let's Dad came first...

After sometime Dad came to Nigam's mansion... I ask him...

Jannat: Dad what they are saying... Sid broke our engagement because our company went bankrupt... He wants to marry me because I belongs from a rich family background... And can you tell me when our company went bankrupt???...

I saw Dad, he was standing with his head bowed down... I ask...

Jannat: Dad why you lied???...

Vaishu: lied???...

Jannat: yeah he lied... Me and Faisu married each other because we love each other... It was a love marriage not a force marriage...

Abhi: but Jannat you and Sid love each other then...

Jannat: I never say that Abhi bhaiya that I love Sid... I love him but just as a best friend... It was Sid who has some feelings for me... And you guys thought that we are in love with each other... And everything happens so quickly our engagement and the preparation of our marriage, that I didn't get time to say the truth... That night, four days before our marriage, me and Faisu told him everything... I said sorry to him, but he said he is not angry on me... He said that he will convince Dad for our marriage... I told him that Dad will never accept Faisu because he belongs to a middle class family... Then he take us to the marriage registrar's house, he personally knows him and that's why everything was ready on his one call... We sign the marriage papers and Sid send us to India... There was a company of his in India name Ultor... He gave all the responsibilities of the company to Faisu... After that we tried to contact him but his phone was always switched off and whenever we contact you guys you never used to say anything about him... I thought you guys were angry on me that's why didn't tell me anything about Sid... But Dad why you lied to them???...