7. Growing Friendship

Sumedh open the door and saw Anushka was standing there... He smile at her and said...

Sumedh: Anushka!!!... Oh my god, you here... I am so happy to see you... Come inside...

Anu smile and come inside... She saw Nigam family and Jannat and Faisu... They were all happy to see her but there were lots of questions going on in Anushka's mind... She greets everyone and sit down on the couch... Abhishek said...

Abhi: I am really sorry Anu... Yesterday we went from the restaurant without meeting you...

Anu: no problem Abhi Bhaiya... Yesterday when you and Sumu Bhaiya went out from the restaurant, I went behind you but till then you guys left from there... Then today morning I went to your office and told them that I am you friend, they give me your address and I come here to meet you... I have lots of questions in my mind...

Sumedh: I know what questions you have in your mind Anu and we will explain it to you... But before that explain us that what happened in the restaurant yesterday... Explain us briefly we want to know about it...

Anu: yesterday when I met Sid, he refused to recognise me...  I thought that he is angry on me because of Bhavesh but then he continuously asking me to go from there... I was asking him what happened if there is any problem... I even apologize to him but he panicked and said he didn't know me and asked me to leave... Then suddenly a psycho girl came and hold my throat...

Everyone: WHAT!!!...

Abhi: but why???...

Anu: I don't know... She was mad, she hold my throat as if she will kill me... She was saying how dare you touch my Siddo... She was very angry on me...

Dev: that means she is possesive for Sid...

Anu: no Dev this is not called possessiveness... This is called obsession... Ye pyaar nahi junoon hai... And I think Sid was afraid of her that's why he was continuously asking me to leave...

Abhi: are you talking about this girl???...

He asked her showing her Avneet's pic... Anushka didn't focused on Elina's eyes but she remembered her face... She said...

Anu: yeah she is the same girl... But how do you guys know her and what happened with Sid???...

Vaishu: I am telling you...

Vaishu narrates her the past, how Sid lied to them for Jannat and Faisu, how Abhi, Sumedh and Dev ordered him to leave the Nigam family, how they get to know the truth and now they are searching him... After hearing the truth she said...

Anu: guys I think Sid is in a big trouble... He is in some kind of danger...

Mallika: how can you be so sure???...

Anu: he was continuously asking me to leave and I have saw fear in his eyes as if he was trying to save me, may be from this psycho girl what's her name yeah Avneet...

Abhi: don't worry Anu she will herself tell us the truth...

Anu: meaning???...

Jannat: meaning we are going to her college to meet her and we will ask her about Sid...

Anu: I don't think that this will be a good idea... She is a psycho, if she will do something with Sid then, I think you should take some other way to get him back from that psycho girl...

Sumedh: I think you are right, she is mad, if we will ask her something then may be she will make some excuses and take Sid away from us... No we can't take risk to talk with her... We should think something else... What is your decision Abhi???...