6. Reminiscence Of Birthday

Elina, Avneet and Sid come back to home... Elina was angry but she didn't show it in front of Avneet... Sid was tensed and afraid, what will be Elina's reaction... He knows that Elina will vent all her anger on him and he was ready for it but he was tensed for Anushka... All he wanted was to let her anger out on him not on Anushka... Avneet went to her room after saying good night to them... Sid also went to his room... He change his clothes... He slept in the bed thinking what will Elina do... In mid night, Sid heard a knock on the door... He open the door in fear... He saw Elina in the door, she was angry and drunk... She pushed him inside and closed the door and pinned him to the wall... She said...

Elina: first time, for the first time you lied to me for that bitch, why???...

She shout... She tighten her grip on his hand and said...

Elina: I know, I know you were saving her from me and I know who she is...

Sid eyes widened after hearing this... She said...

Elina: she is Anushka, Anushka Sen, Ex girlfriend of your PA cum best friend Bhavesh right...

Sid: El... Elina... I... was trying to avoid her... So that she will go away, without asking more questions...

Elina(Shout): do you think I am a fool... I know you were telling her about you so that she went to your family and inform them about you... Right...

Sid(Crying): my family hates me... In these five years they never tried to find me... They don't care whether I am alive or dead...

Elina leave him and laugh like a psycho... She said...

Elina: but you know when you will tell them the truth they will come back to you, to take you away from me...

Sid: I am not going to leave you and you know the reason then why you are insecure???...

Elina: insecure!!!... Yes I am insecure because I know whenever you will get a chance you will leave me and I won't let that happen...

Sid signed in defeat... She said...

Elina: and I have to make sure that you won't repeat this again...

She take a belt and started beating him... Half an hour later she throw the belt... She look at him in full of lust, for her, the wounds were making him more attractive and sexy... Sid saw her, he knows what she will do now... He was feeling weak, but he knew he couldn't stop her... She throw him on the bed and start fucking him, as she was desperate from many days to have him... Avneet was tired and she was sleeping peacefully unaware of what's going on with Sid... After fucking him for an hour, both of them passed out, Elina because she was drunk and Sid due to weakness... In morning 5am, Sid wake up and saw himself with full of scars... He take his clothes and went to the washroom... There was no emotions on his face, he knew whatever he does, he can't make her understand anything... He came out of the washroom after having a shower, he saw Elina was sleeping... He went towards the garden, yeah garden is the only place outside the house where he can go...

 He went towards the garden, yeah garden is the only place outside the house where he can go