3. Doubting On Her

Avu's POV:

I was shocked when Di said that she has a boyfriend and they are in a live in relationship... Well me and my parents are open minded peoples... We don't have any problems on a live in relationship, but why she hide it... Why she didn't told us anything about Siddharth???... Is she is hiding something???... I think I should talk with Siddharth, I should try to know him, whether he is worthy for my Di or not, whether he know about her problem or not... I think I should go and talk with him, may be he is on his room, but where is his room...

I was searching for his room when I heard some noises from Di's room... "fuck me harder babyboy ahhhh... You are so good ahhhh... Yeah suck it there oh my god... I am going to cum..." What the hell, I know that me and my family is open minded but not that much that we will allow Di to have a physical relationship with anyone... I know Di loves him but that doesn't means that I can allow her to have a physical relationship with him before marriage... I need to talk with them in the morning... I went to my room and slept...

Next Morning I saw Di and Sid was on dining table, they were having their breakfast... Why Sid always eat these salad and smoothy that's too so yucky ewww... I will vomit if I will eat it... But right now I should talk with Di and Sid... I went near them, Di said...

Elina: good morning Avu... Come have your breakfast, I know you want to go to your college so eat it fast, driver will drop you there...

Avu: Di I want to talk with you and Sid...

Elina: yeah tell me...

Avu: Di what was going on yesterday night between you and Sid...

She looks at me in confusion... I said...

Avu: Di I know that you and Sid love each other but that doesn't means that you will have physical relationship with each other before marriage...

Her eyes were widened... She said...

Elina: Avu this is my life and I will decide what to do and what not... You can't interfere in my life... You are younger than me...

Avu: only 2mins younger, it's doesn't matter... And whatever you are doing I can't support you... If you didn't stop doing this then I have to inform Mom and Dad...

Elina: what's wrong in it Avu, here everyone have physical relationship before marriage, so what's wrong in it...

Avu: we belongs from an Indian family Di and in Indian culture no one have physical relationship before marriage... So first your marriage will be held with Sid then only you guys can have any physical relationship not before that and Sid from now onwards you will live on another room...

Elina: you can't interfere in my life Avu...

Avu: it's the matter of some days or months Di, you truly love Sid right and  true love doesn't based on physical relationship... Just wait for few days I will talk with Mom Dad about your marriage with Siddharth OK...

She didn't said anything... I said...

Avu: Sid if you have you stuffs on Di's room shift it on other room OK...

He looked at Di, she didn't said something so he nodded yes... I said...

Avu: Di are you free today???...

Elina: no I have an important meeting today...

Avu: actually I need a guardian who will come with me in my college to sign the admission papers... Ummm Sid can you come with me???...