4. Precious Memories

Sid looks at them... He hold Avneet's hand and was about to go when one boy block their way... He turn on the other side and was about to go when again another boy came infront of them... Like this other three boys surround them... Sid said...

Sid: why you all block our path???... Just move and let us go...

Boy1: not so easily...

Sid: what do you all want???... Money...

Boy2: no who want money when there is diamond...

He said looking at Avneet with full of lust... Sid look at Avneet and move her aside by his hand... He said...

Sid: she is with me and forcing girls is a crime, you guys will ended up in jail...

They started laughing... One of the Boy said...

Boy1: do you think we are afraid of police... No we are not...

Boy2: why we are waiting for his permission let's go and get that girl...

They were coming towards Avneet... Avneet clutched Sid's sleeve and hide behind Sid... Sid saw her, he understood she is scared... He look at those boys in anger... The first boy was about to punch Sid but Sid hold his fist and punch him back... He stumbled backward, Sid punch him again and he fall down... Other four boys saw this, the head boy shouts...

Boy: what you guys waiting for beat him...

All of them attack Sid and Sid beat them, they were bleeding badly... In the meantime, Avneet was lost in Sid... The way he was protecting her was attracting her more towards him... She was watching him without blinking her eyes... After sometime, police came there, Avneet give her statement that those boys were teasing her and Sid saves her... The police arrest them... Sid ask her...

Sid: are you fine Avneet???... Did you get hurt???...

He ask with concerned... She was still lost in him... He asked her again, but didn't get any response... He hold her shoulder and shake her... She came out from her dreamland... She said...

Avu: yeah I am fine Sid... Are you fine??? Are you injured due to the fight???...

Sid: no I am fine... (Inaudible tone) I wish I could save myself like this...

Avu: did you say something???...

Sid: no let's go, Elina would be waiting for us, she must be tensed...

Avneet nodded and they went to their house... But all the time Avneet was lost in Sid... She was feeling something for him more than a friend or her sister's fiance... She didn't understand what is this feeling, she knows she like Sid but didn't know is it liking or more than liking...

On the other hand, in Melbourne, Australia...

Abhi(In call): WHAT!!!... YOU DIDN'T FIND HIM... It's been two weeks, what you and your cops are doing officer???...

Police: we are trying to find him Mr. Nigam, but I think he is not in Australia, may be he is in some other country...

Abhi: I don't know how you will find him officer, but please find him, please find my brother, wherever he is in this world, just find him...

Police: don't worry Mr. Nigam we will try our best to find him...

With that he cut the call... He was sitting on the living room... Everyone saw him and he nodded his head in disappointment... Abhi went to his room and Vaishnavi follow him...