9. Who's The Kidnapper???

A/N: I will start the chapter with a news which I read on Google, a guy was walking on an empty road, when a car came near him... There were four girls inside the car, they asked him about an address when he was telling them about the address they make him unconscious and take him inside the car and one by one they rape him... But in that news it was written that there are no laws in India against male rape cases, is that true???... I mean it is a rape case it doesn't matter whether it's a female or male... And you guys know what the shocking part is in the comment section of that news everyone was mocking that guy... I mean seriously, if there would be a girl instead of a boy then everyone would have cursed those rapists, saying they should be hanged to death, they would have started candle march for justice... But because it was a boy everyone was making fun of him saying "hamari ladkiya ladko se kam hai kya" "why should boys have all the fun" and all... In fact there were laughing emojis also... What do you guys think about it tell me in the comment section...

Anyways now enjoy the chapter...

Sid's POV:

I woke up in a king size bed... It takes me a few minutes to register what happened... Wait a minute have I been kidnapped???... Yeah I remembered, I was inside the car and...

Flashback:

Oh god if Elina comes to know that I am roaming in the city, she will be mad at me... I didn't care about myself but if she will harm my family then, and she have my weakness... But how do I make Avu understand... She don't know anything about her sister... For her, Elina is the victim of mental illness... She will never understand... I was lost in my thoughts when the driver ask...

Driver: Sir where do you want to go???...

Sid: I don't want to go anywhere... We will wait for Avu and then we'll go back home...

Driver: but you have to come with me Sir...

Sid: what do you mean...

Before I could say anything he put a handkerchief in my nose and everything went blank...

End Of Flashback

It means that the Driver kidnapped me!!!... But why did he do this???... I looked around the room... This room looks familiar...

Wait a minute this is

Wait a minute this is... this is my room where I used to live whenever I visited London... But how did I reach here???... Suddenly I heard a voice...

: You are thinking that how you reached here right???...

I... I know this voice this is my...

Sid: DADA!!!...