8. Who Are They???...

In Morning:

The bodyguards of Elina were arguing with a girl and a boy outside the Mansion...

Bodyguard1: you can't go inside... No one has permission to go inside the mansion...

Boy: but we have permission to go inside...

Girl: yeah ma'am has called us for work...

Bodyguard2: we didn't get any permission... Both of you get out from here otherwise we will throw you both out of here...

They were about to throw them out from there when Avneet came there and stop them... She asked...

Avu: what happened here???...

Bodyguard2: Ma'am they want to go inside... They were saying that Ma'am has called them...

Bodyguard1: but Elina ma'am didn't told us about their arrival...

Avu: well not Di but I have called them for household work...

Bodyguard2: WHAT!!!... But ma'am Elina ma'am will get angry if she will get to know that some unknown persons have entered in the house...

Avu: I have told you na that they have come here for the household works... And I have already told Di to find someone for household works but she said she didn't found someone... That's why I found them and keep them here for work... Don't worry Di will not say anything to you all...

She turned around towards the girl and the boy and said...

Avu: so Faisal Khan and Roshni Walia right???...

Roshni&Faisal: yes Madam

Avu: come inside...

They nodded yes and glared to the Bodyguards... They went inside the mansion with Avneet... Avneet said...

Avu: see this is the house...

Faisal: this is not house ma'am this is a palace... I have never seen such a beautiful mansion in my life...