10. Hidden Motives

(A/N: don't forget to read the author note at the end of the chapter if you guys want to know about the update of Rahasya Of Nilgiri and Secrets Of Destiny)

He went back to the college where Avneet was waiting for him... She looked at him and he hurriedly came out of the car and said...

Sid: I am sorry, I am so sorry Avu... I know I am late... You were waiting for me and I...

Avu: Sid... Sid relax, relax... I was the one who told you to go and roam around the city... So it's obvious it will take time... And I have been waiting for you for half an hour actually my lecture was going on for a long time so it's ok...

Sid relaxed a bit... Both of them went back to the house... After some days, Elina came back... Avneet hugged her and welcomed her, but Sid was not happy with her arrival... In these few days, Sid got the freedom to roam around the city... He never went back to his Dada because he knew that he wouldn't be able to come back... But now, he knows that he won't be able to get that freedom again... Sid was about to go to bring some water for her when she stopped him and said...

Elina: Sid where are you going???...

Sid: ummm... To bring water for you...

Elina: Awwww so sweet and caring... But you don't have to bring it, Avu has kept servants and they will bring water for me... You just sit down I need to talk with you...

Avneet asks Roshni to bring water and juice for Elina... Elina said...

Elina: Sid, you will join my company as a CEO...

Both Sid and Avneet were shocked after hearing this... Avneet whispers in Elina's ear...

Avu: Di, you decide that you will make Sid your PA then suddenly you change your decision. Why???...

Elina: you told me...

Avu: me???...

Elina: you told me that Dad will be impressed with Sid if he will achieve something... If he becomes my PA then what will he achieve, except doing my personal works and managing my meetings... But if he will be in an important post like me and crack a deal which is difficult for Dad to get, then he will be impressed by his hard work and intelligence... That's why I thought to make him the CEO of the company...

Avu: wow Di, I am impressed...

Elina smiled and said...

Elina: Sid, go and get ready for the office... We will leave after one hour...

Sid: are you... are you sure Elina that you... you want me to become the CEO of your company...

Elina: of course Sid... Now go and get ready fast and yeah I have brought a formal dress for you, wear it...

Sid nodded and went to his room and got ready for the office...