14. 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾

✩☆✩

✩☆✩

"How did he ju — did you?" Minho started pointing fingers at everyone; very confused. "Did he just punch his way through concrete? What the shuck experiments did you go through!"

The pack look at each other awkwardly, unaware of how to answer the question.

Isaac shrugged his shoulders. "He's uh...uh...very..."

Derek raised a brow.

"Very...strong..."

Derek rolled his eyes.

Scott looked down the hole. It looked dark, deep and bottomless. Did Minho's friend really fall down here? How did he not break every bone in his body?

Derek grunted. "I don't like questions without answers."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Argent asked in a low grumble.

"I can't see the bottom of the hole." Derek answered back in an even lower grumble. "What's at the bottom is a question I don't need answered."

"Maybe it's not as deep as it looks..." Kira suggested, even though the uncertainty that laced her voice didn't make for a strong argument.

"Do we go down there?" Minho asked nervously peering over the edge.

"I don't think we have a choice." Lydia answered solemnly.

"Yeah we do. I choose life." Minho said stubbornly, taking a step back.

"I'm with Mean-hoe." Isaac said, stepping back as well.

Malia failed at stifling a chuckle.

"Aye, woah. It's shucking Minho." Minho corrected aggressively.

"Do...do we...just jump?" Kira asked cautiously.

"No." Lydia answered with a bit too much confidence.

"I thought you were the one who said "we don't have a choice."" Minho mocked.

"I said." Lydia said stepping up to face the muscled Asian boy.

She wondered what he had to do to get them, his skin was covered in scars and other healing scabs and bruises, what did they make him do? He couldn't be much older then the majority of the group.

"We didn't have a choice about going down there, what we do have a choice about is how we get down there." She was now face to face with Minho, they stared each other down for a second, a silent battle for leadership.

It was never clear who won but everyone knew neither one of them would ever settle for a tie.

Lydia turned sharply away from Minho, allowing her long strawberry blonde hair to woo him in the face but he stood unfazed.

After some time, a rope was found. The whole group gradually made it safely down the whole.

"Huh." Minho said as he was the last to get down.

"What?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, it was way shorter down then I expected." Isaac answered for him.

"Right?" Minho said as he dusted himself off. "Who would have thought?"

"I did." Kira said, raising her head even though in the dark. "I said it."

Minho ignored the statement. Something else had caught his eye, not that he could see much in the pitch darkness. His hand left the frayed rope slowly. He stepped blindly towards something, not knowing what or why he was doing this. He put his hands before him, reaching for something. Anything. He nearly flinched at the touch of cool metal. It was smooth and sent chills up his arm as he slide his hand against it then he stopped abruptly. There was a convex bump. He was compelled to push it. It spoke to him, begged him. It was so smooth and pushable he just had to —

Minho pushed the button.

A screen slowly flickered on.

"Oh, Thomas was definitely down here." Minho said.

"So was Stiles." Scott moving towards the growing light like a moth.

The same map Thomas had seen earlier was now presented before the group, but there was something else. Something was stuck to the side of the screen.

"What is that?" Allison asked pensively.

""Beacon Hills?"" Malia asked a bit cluelessly. "We live there... Allison, you knew that."

"She's not talking about that." Lydia told her before further confusion.

Malia's mouth opened silently at the realization. "Oh... The note? I thought it was pretty obvious what that w — ow."

Kira had elbowed Malia not too subtle in the ribs.

"Shut up." Derek ordered her.

Minho guardedly reached for the note then read it aloud.

""If you are reading this letter. I'm probably dead or if I'm not they've decided to keep me. Don't come looking for. If there's a chance you can get out, do it. It's not real. None of this has been real. I can't drag you further down with me than you're already been. You know me, I can handle myself. Let me take this final sacrifice. Let me do it for Newt.

Thomas.""

✩☆✩

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀༄

𝖧𝖾𝗒! 𝖲𝗈 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌!

𝖮𝗁, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖣𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖮'𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗌 30𝗍𝗁 𝖡-𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒! :)

𝖤𝗆𝗌