19. 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾

✩☆✩

✩☆✩

"Time of death: 23:45" De Costa sighed as the nurse pulled a sheet over his head.

"Dammit." De Costa said checking his pulse for a final time.

"Dr. ..." The nurse started.

"We must inform the family." De Costa said coldly.

"Dr. ... he's a John Doe. No one has uh claimed him."

DeCosta stared at the Nurse, a look this Nurse was familiar with. "You know how I feel about these type of patients."

The nurse looked down where the young male was covered then looked back at De Costa. "I know... But you're the best."

"Well I don't feel like it when I lose patients like this!" De Costa raised his voice slightly.

The nurse ignored him. "There is no family to inform... I'll go get a hold of the morgue..."

"How long have you known?" Spencer leaned forward with his hands resting on the table, fingers intertwined with one another.

"Known what?" Malia shot back defensively.

"About WICKED."

Malia started at the clock of the Agent. Not to look at the time but to avoid eye contact with him. She leaned further back in her chair with her arms crossed.

Spencer turned to look behind. Then looked back on the old watch on his wrist. "It's quarter to twelve, Malia. You must be exhausted."

Malia stayed silent.

"I'm sure you must have been driving for hours to get here. You drove from where again?"

Malia turned her focus to her shoes now.

"What was your friends name again?" Spencer continued.

Malia continued to ignore him.

"Hmm?" He urged.

"Stiles..." She mumbled reluctantly.

Spencer picked up the pen next to him then pull out his small notebook from his jacket pocket and began writing.

Spencer stood up and walked to the door and opens it slightly.

"Bring the other boy back in. Uhh Minho." He instructed quietly to the Agent standing on the other side of the door.

The other Agent nodded then left.

"We're done for now." Spencer said to Malia once he turned away from the door to face her again. "You may leave."