18. 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌

✩☆✩

✩☆✩

"What do we have?"

"Caucasian teen male. Kidnapped and held captive for an unknown period of time. Unconscious. Several stab wounds to the lower abdomen. Tachycardia. Open wrist fracture. Beaten, could have underlying internal injuries. Blood loss —"

"How long has he been unconscious."

"Since before we found him. But, Ma'am, there's more —"

"I can see that, but I don't think we have time. Do we know anything about him."

"The FBI are working on that —"

"The FBI? Poor kid... Trauma room one. De Costa! You're with them."

As the gurney was wheeled away in a hurry, the nurse stayed back for a seconds. Hands on her hips, tapping her right foot.

"He seems..." She mumbled to herself then shook her head. "No, he can't be."

She brushed off the thought as if it were nothing and walked back to the nurses station like she would any other day.

Scott couldn't sit still. Energy flowed effortlessly through his veins. The adrenaline of finding Stiles hadn't quite died down yet. Minho was getting examined by another ambulance that arrived shortly after the one with Stiles left. They were all given one of those generic blankets, by the EMT's.

Derek and Argent were speaking to one of the other agents in Spencer's team, probably because they were the only adults. The rest of the pack sat silently in a row on the floor, but restlessness still rattled through the air.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing." Scott complained.

"I don't see a medical degree attached to the end of your name." Isaac replied swiftly.

"Isaac —" Kira warned softly.

"All I'm saying is; that there is nothing we can do for Stiles right now except for nothing." Isaac defended.

Allison chuckled. "That's has to be one of the most sensible thing I've ever heard you say."

Isaac pulled a playful gasped as everyone either cracked a smile or halfheartedly laughed.

"Mind you, I can be very wise sometimes. All you have to do is listen."

"Anything that comes out your mouth is automatically grammatically incorrect, hard to believe it can be wise as well." Lydia retorted.