6

AUTHOR POV_

It's been days where Jisoo is still confused about their relation. Tbh she knows they are not just friends by now but  she is scared to admit.

It requires courage to change their so called friendship to love. Cause both of them were so dumb to label their relation properly.

Today its mid afternoon where  Kim Taehyung is in canteen with his team members sipping coke where it is mixed with alcohol. That's what college bad boys do.

He is drinking while closing his eyes, sensing alcohol taking control of his body

College canteen and parking lot is same for engineering and medico students.

Far away opposite to him, sat Jackson along with his team. They are throwing flirty comments  on medico girls who are passing by.
They can't even eye engineering students, Kim Taehyung will bury them alive.

Mark who is Jackson friend whispered slowly into his friends ear while glaring at Taehyung.

" Jackson, yesterday I saw Taehyung with one medico girl few metres away from parking lot"
He said remembering what he saw yesterday.

" What?. Who is she?. Just tell me her name" Jackson asked while gritting his teeth.

" I didn't see her face, she put on her mask. But definitely she is medico student cause she is holding apron and stethoscope.

They seem to be really close.
He smiled at her. He fucking smiled at her.

Did you see this arrogant bastard smiling anytime, no right?"

Mark said with  dirty smirk to which Jackson understood. Its time to trigger Taehyung with that girl.

Today he will make Taehyung suffer.

Jackson informed this to his team. All of them chuckled bitterly by knowing this secret of Taehyung. It's time to play game with 'Panthers' team

Entire 'Falcons' team came towards 'Panthers' team table. Kim Taehyung team members watched them while gritting their teeths

Jungkook muttered while smirking
"Wahh look at  the audacity of losers to stand before us"

Jackson and his team members blood boiled by his comment.

They dragged  the nearby chairs and sat in front of them.

Nearby students left that place. They know something is gonna happen as two  rivals  sat face to face with each other.

Few students gathered at that place, standing far to record this drama. Even canteen staff gulped at them. They are scared about the fight that's gonna happen.