15

AUTHOR POV_

All pairs moved into their assigned  places in forest  where they should construct a tent and live there for week.

Two pairs are given same place from where they should start hunting for treasure.

Surprisingly Taehyung and Jisoo's place is same. They should live in same place but in different tents with their partners.

Lisa went to collect bamboos for making tent and Taehyung started constructing with existing woods.

Among this pair, Suho went to collect woods because he understood Jisoo don't know what exactly to gather

Among this pair, Suho went to collect woods because he understood Jisoo don't know what exactly to gather . She don't even know how to construct tent too.

So Jisoo sat at one rock near Taehyung's place.

While hitting woods with hammer, Taehyung observed his cutie who sat on rock with pout while wetting her pinkish lips . He cooed at that sight.

Jisoo acted as if she is not watching Taehyung but she is peeking at him every now and then to make sure he didn't hit his hand with hammer accidentally.

Taehyung smiled at her gesture. As time passed, its late evening so weather  started becoming so cold.  As its forest area, cold breeze from trees is directly hitting them.

Jisoo wrapped  arms around herself to be warm but chilling weather is making her slightly shiver.

Taehyung noticed that, he knows his cutie is very sensitive to slight change in temperature. He sighed at her for not bringing sweater.

Taehyung went inside partially prepared tent where he placed his bag.  He grabbed his jacket, came out of tent and held it in front of Jisoo to take.

Jisoo felt tingles for his care, she composed herself and shook her head while looking into another direction.  Taehyung looked at her with unbelievable expression .

"Here Take this. Don't show your anger in these things. I know how much sensitive you are" Taehyung suggested her  with straight face.

Jisoo wetted her lower lip and looked at trees aside acting very casually even though her heart is beating wildly.

Taehyung sighed at her stubborn attitude.

"Fine, I'm will not take this jacket back. I'm placing it here, take it"
Taehyung said and left to continue construction.

Jisoo slowly looked at Jacket. Her hands are itching to grab it and wrap around her body. But she firmly controlled herself.

Meanwhile Lisa and Suho returned with required woods.

Suho was worried by Jisoo's shivering.

He immediately gave his Jacket to her. She took that without any word and wrapped around her while gulping. Jisoo knows certain someone is looking at her with burning eyes