9

AUTHOR POV_

The next week in Bangtan university is pretty normal. All students were still enjoying post exam effect.

Few students enrolled their names in extra circular activities like singing, dance, whatever stream they are passionate about.

Taehyung and his team started their practice for next match which will be held in next four months.

This match is very precious for Taehyung as he can win trophy for their block  and even could grab a chance to get selected in National football team, his main dream.

Right now both the rivals teams were practicing opposite to each other in huge ground of their university.

Taehyung practiced today as beast. As he even drifted his anger for Jackson into game. Coach was very much impressed by him.

" Good job Taehyung, you are in great form. Do continue this till the end. You have greater chances to get selected in National team" Coach patted Taehyung's back with proud smile.

"Thank you coach. Yeah I will definitely get selected in National team.  There is no chance I would lose the next match to scared cats"  He said with smirk while wiping sweat on his forehead. 

Jackson and his team gritted their teeths upon his statement.

Coach understood, if he don't divert them. Definitely another fight will happen here. He don't want that at all.

"All right guys, take a break. 'Falcons team' get back to your classes after this break immediately.  I heard you guys have lab to attend.

And 'Panthers team', you can practice for some more time here "

He commanded young blooded teenagers who nodded to him.

In break time, all the boys were scattered over the ground breathing heavily due to vigorous practice.

Lisa came with towel and small water bottle to help Taehyung.
'Panthers team' members whistled  by Lisa's arrival.

They all know she has huge crush on their captain.  

Even Taehyung knows about this, last week Jungkook  spilled it very   casually.

He isn't interested in love and relationship right now at all. He is  completely focused to get in National football team.

Taehyung thought of telling this directly on her face but he didn't get a proper chance to talk to her privately. As he can't just burst her bubble in front of everyone.

He will down right reject any needy girl  but Lisa seems very kind and generous. So yeah,  he is behaving decently with her.  

Lisa passed him water bottle. Taehyung wanted to say 'No' but everyone were watching. To not to insult her, he took the bottle and started drinking.  

Jackson watched everything with burning eyes. He is hating the way Lisa is being clingy onto his rival.