24

AUTHOR POV_

After 3 months.

Medical block :

Jisoo is on rounds treating patients while checking her watch once in a while.

Rose who is standing beside rolled eyes at her friend who is glancing watch literally every second.

It's 10am, huge smile appeared on Jisoo's face. She excused herself from patient, waved bye at  her friend with toothy smile and left that place.

Right now Jisoo is walking through corridors of her block. She heard someone calling, so turned back.

She felt amused by Jacskon standing in front of her  with small smile

"Huh?"   Jisoo titled her head in confusion.

"Well,  lets go together to engineering block.

Even I should greet my girlfriend and one of my closest friends" 
Jackson replied with wide smile.

Jisoo nodded and chuckled at him.

They both went together to engineering block through main gate.
As its graduation day for them. They will receive their degrees today in front of everyone and leave this college forever to start new lives.

For Jisoo and Jackson, they still have one and half year to complete their course and leave  this  university which gave beautiful  life partners for them.     

Both medicos reached open auditorium which is filled with large numbers of students holding black graduation dress.

They should wear that dress and cap before receiving their degree from principal on stage.

Jackson immediately recognised his girlfriend from pool of students.

" Hey baby , here " he waved  his hand to make her notice his presence.

Lisa smiled widely at her boyfriend. She excused herself from her friends  and ran into Jackson's arms.

He caught her by waist and hugged back tightly.
"  Ceremony didn't started yet?"
Jackson asked while brushing her hair.

"No, it would be one hour late
itseems. Principal have not arrived yet"
She mumbled into his neck with cute smile.

Jisoo stared at them with  small smile. They really became most romantic couple  within three months.

She  came out of their  trance and sighed at her boyfriend who is not here. Her eyes roamed every where but Jisoo couldn't find her lover.

She felt someone  dragging her hand suddenly among thousands of students. Jisoo  felt scared initially but ring on that person's hand made her to calm down. Its her TaeTae, so she followed him without any word.