17

AUTHOR POV_

It's been five  days of camp, right now students are  very anxious to get that treasure. By tomorrow winner will be known and last day will be for  partying in forest.

Taehyung is suffering the pain his cutie went through as his heart is not at all accepting the way Suho is so  caring over Jisoo.

As they figured out fifteen hints, now both the pairs are playing separately but they are crossing each others path every now and then.

Like now, where both the pairs constructed tents at same place. They set the huge camp fire and were eating the edibles they have collected seating opposite to each other.

Jisoo just now ate strawberry fruits cutely  with pout

Jisoo just now ate strawberry fruits cutely  with pout. She didn't wipe off her lower lip properly. So  it is tinted red   with juice of that fruit.          

Suho chuckled at that  and wiped her lower lip while saying
" You are really messy  eater cutie "

Jisoo was taken back by the nickname Suho gave. She missed Taehyung calling her  like that a lot. Every time Taehyung calls her cutie, it brings  unknown butterflies in her tummy.

She glanced at Taehyung who is looking at them with broken sad eyes. Jisoo knows the reason of his sadness. Taehyung hates when someone calls his Jisoo as cutie.

She  felt like going to her TaeTae, cupping his  face and  kissing every inch of his face to wipe out that sadness. But she can't do anything. There is his girlfriend to make him happy.

Both of them were missing each other a hell lot. It's like they are living their lives without other half.

As time passed, Suho started conversing funnily  with Jisoo to make her laugh as she seems slightly gloomy .

Taehyung can't see his cutie giggling  adorably with Suho. He felt like dragging her away from Suho  and locking  with him forever.

He wants his cutie to smile like  that adorably only with him

Showing utmost care only for him.

Pampering only him

Giving nicknames only to him.

As Taehyung can't see them, so he left that place, went towards one tree and started smoking to subside the heart pain.