13

( Lmao  this chapter is in my drafts😂
So I'm updating.

I may update in break too whenever I'm little bit stress free. But once the exams start I will not🥺 ❤️💖 )

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung reached his bedroom being completely numb.

He sat on couch and remembered his cutie's heart breaking words.

" B-Because of me, you went through this much cutie

You were depressed for two months but I couldn't figure it out.

I became monster in your life. I made your life hell without realising.

What you said, only your mom loves you unconditionally in this world.

Then what about me?. I care for you a lot.

From childhood the only person who matters me most is you not even my parents.

You being my side is enough for me to live this life

You ended our friendship very easily.

How can I go through my deserted life without you by my side?

The only happiness I feel is when I'm with you.
Taehyung mumbled to himself with teary eyes.

" I don't love Lisa at all cutie.
I faked everything to take my revenge.

And even I'm taking revenge on Jackson because he called you slut

I will not spare anyone calling you like that.

I got so blinded with revenge, I didn't realise other half of me is suffering like hell.

I can't make you suffer more, I will end this fake relationship now itself"
Taehyung said to himself while remembering Jisoo's pale face which is breaking his heart.

Meanwhile Lisa reached his bedroom looking so worried

" Oh Tae, y-you are here. I'm so scared about you. I called you many times but you aren't answering. I searched every where in college but you are not there "
Lisa kneeled infront of him with scared face, Taehyung wiped off his tears and acted very stiff.

He couldn't even process her words. All he can think of right now is Jisoo's depressed face.

"Tae please don't do this again.
I'm so worried,
Didn't you like my kiss?.

I'm sorry its my first kiss, I'm not experienced but I promise you, I can be better kisser, please don't leave me.

I will literally die without you.

You don't know what you do to me. I fell for you very hardly since first year Tae.

I will go mad if you break up with me.

These two months are most happiest moments of my life"
Lisa expressed with teary eyes while placing her head on his lap.  She is really scared by Taehyung's sudden disappearance.

Taehyung felt his world froze by her words

Taehyung felt his world froze by her words. Lisa fell for him hardly. He broke two hearts with his revenge. He felt disgusted by himself.

There his cutie is literally living hell like life and here Lisa will die if he broke up with her.

" I'm fine, I'm s-sorry for scaring you like that" he replied while lifting her head from his lap.

Lisa nodded at him with small smile.
"Shall we go to cafe?. We planned today right?" she asked with hopeful eyes which  made his heart clench.

"I g-got some important work to do right now. We will go next week" Taehyung replied while gulping.

"Ohh sure, we will plan next week. I'm leaving then, you have work right?. Please reply to my messages at least, if not I will be worried a lot"
Lisa said with small smile, kissed his forehead and left that place.

Now Taehyung is stuck between his cutie and Lisa. He already broke Jisoo's heart.

He can't suffer Lisa too but faking relationship with her is not good for three of them.

Taehyung will end relationship with Lisa but not now. He will make her understand he is not correct for her and then he will end their relation.

Coming to his cutie, he don't know what to do?. How to make her come back into his life?.

But for sure he can't break his friendship with her. That's something he can't do even in his worst nightmare.

His can't imagine his life without his happy soul.

Jisoo is his only happy place, his only family member, his cutie, his other half.

While thinking about this, one thought ran across his mind.

Is this called love?.

Do I  love my  cutie?

In these years did I  misunderstood love with friendship?

He can't answer those questions. But he will figure it out because this time he don't want to make his cutie suffer again...............