21

AUTHOR POV_

Taehyung reached his separate changing room which is for only captain. He leaned against the wall while closing his eyes. He is scared of losing tomorrow's match too, he is scared of losing Jisoo.

Lisa came inside with glossy eyes, she  assured and encouraged him  for tomorrow's match.

But he couldn't concentrate on her words. His brain is still wandering over those murmurings
"Does he really have aim to get selected in nationals?

I doubt will he get selected or not?

Lisa observed his state and felt like she should leave him alone. So left that place while assuring him to be strong and to message her after he is okay.

Its been while, every one vacated the changing room place and left to their homes to take rest for today as they have early morning practice.

Jisoo silently reached engineering block while wiping off her tears.

She entered his room, closed the door. Taehyung noticed her presence with closed eyes. He can easily sense her scent.

Jisoo stood in front of Taehyung, his state pinched her heart again. It's difficult to see loved ones  in pain.

He opened his eyes they seem very broken . By seeing his cutie,  he let his bubbled pain and agony  out. 

Tears gathered around corner of his eyes

"I lost cutie, I lost the game

For the first time I saw the failure in my life.

Its paining a lot.

You know s-students are even doubting m-my selection in n-nationals

They are s-saying I'm on drugs"

Jisoo cried silently at that. Her Tae is going through a lot right now. It's all because of her.

She is about to hug him tightly but he shook his head as '  No'.

" Don't come near me.  I broke your heart very badly.  I'm monster
in y-your life.

I know y-you hate me now

I know you m-moved on from this bad guy who b-brought you nothing but p-pain"
He said through painful smile  while looking aside and wiping off his tears.

Jisoo's heart clenched at that,  she hugged him tightly with loud sob.

They slide down on floor by still hugging, with Taehyung's back touching wall.

Jisoo sat on his lap, cupped his face while mumbling through teary eyes

" Y-you are not monster in my life

You caused me pain, broke my heart but that doesn't mean I will h-hate you.

I can never hate you Tae.

I t-tried to move on, t-tried to suppress my feelings.

But deep down I know I still love you  so fucking much.

I'm telling you this shamelessly even though I know you won't return my feelings back

You are the hero in my life Tae, shining star of my life.

From childhood you stood back of this sensitive girl who is scared of everything in her  life.

I never got bullied in my life, never felt alone. It's all because of you.

I'm frightened of many things but you always patted my back.

Even for  universe entrance exam, I'm so scared of giving test thinking  I would fail.

But you being very stubborn didn't leave me until I wrote exam

As a result of that, I'm gonna be doctor now.

You know I do have lot of weaknesses but you never treat me inferiorly

Instead you took care of me as princess, protected me all the time, gave everything I want even before asking

All of this made me fall in love with you very badly cause I want you to be like this forever.

I felt like you being with me is enough for me . I don't want anything.

Whatever I do, wherever I go, you will remain in my mind forever

I shouldn't tell you this now,  but my heart still beats for you till my last breath cause I fell in love with you from very beginning. 

It's not the end Tae, you still have one  more match to prove yourself

M-My Tae is not loser, he is very talented player

Just because you lost one match,  it doesn't mean you will fail every time

T-Trust me, for sure tomorrow you will the game.

I believe in you a lot more than yourself

Sorry for not wishing you. I promise I will not repeat this  mistake  tomorrow"
Jisoo expressed her love and encouraged him with glossy eyes. As she knows Taehyung will not return her  feelings back.

She kissed his forehead and lingered her lips there. They both closed teary  eyes and  felt each other after long time.

Jisoo mumbled sorry for her kiss with tear strained face while looking straight into his eyes.

Then kim Taehyung realised he loves this cute girl in front of him  more than anything in this entire world.

He is ready to leave everything for her

Single thought of Jisoo moving on from him made him to lose the match

He can't imagine his life without his cutie

He realised it very lately

Taehyung hugged her tightly, placed his head in her neck . Jisoo brushed his hair while assuring 'every thing is gonna be  alright, its not the end'

He hugged her more tightly while mumbling inside

"  By tomorrow I will make everything  alright cutie.

No more sufferings between us. I can't see us going through this heart pain...........