19

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo supported unconscious Taehyung to his tent. She slightly opened zipper of tent, allowed the fresh air to hit him. Lisa and Suho didn't came yet, may be they are still in party mode.

Then Jisoo allowed her mind to take control

Then Jisoo allowed her mind to take control. she just permitted Taehyung to make out with him. She moaned shamelessly at his touch.

The moment Taehyung touched, her body is on fire. It's like she wanted to say no but other part of her is begging to be submissive for him, to be marked and claimed by him.

Jisoo observed Taehyung's face,  smiled slightly at him. She pecked his lips one last time while mumbling

"I'm sorry Tae, I didn't control myself"

Next morning came, by afternoon students should pack their bags to leave the camp

It's late morning Lisa packed her and Taehyung's bag. He is still sleeping.

Even Suho and Jisoo got ready to leave the place. There is awkward silence between them due to last night incident. Suho apologised one more time, Jisoo told him to forget everything that happened.

Taehyung woke up with pounding headache. Lisa left  painkillers and glass of water for him  as she went to collect fruits for breakfast along with Suho.

He can't withstand the throbbing pain so took that medicine  immediately.
He then recalled what happened last  night.

Taehyung  remembered everything where he abused alcohol a lot, then dragged his cutie to far away place and made out with her. He was  completely shock by remembering last night.

How can he do that?. Why did he do that?

His thoughts were cut off by Jisoo who entered his tent looking very pale

She sat in front of Taehyung and apologised.

" I'm extremely sorry for last night Tae.

I let you pleasure me, allowed you to touch me even though I knew   you are completely drunk and misunderstood me as your girlfriend.

I know I should stop you and tell you I'm not your girlfriend. But I didn't, I did a huge mistake.

I'm sorry again to make you uncomfortable. I know it feels weird to make out with best friend.

I promise, I will try to move on from you.

I will suppress my heart no matter what, even though its painful

Please try to forget this incident"

Jisoo apologised in one go with broken eyes. She is blaming herself for yesterday's incident.

Jisoo reached a point where she is cursing herself for not   controlling her heart over first love.

Taehyung tried to talk but he don't know what to say. Jisoo thought he is feeling weird by their make out. She felt disgusted by herself, so  left that place without hearing his reply

Taehyung started thinking like Jisoo. Did he do  that in alcohol intoxication?.

Definitely he can't misunderstand  cause heck never touched Lisa like that.

He remembered Jisoo's words earlier where she promised to move on from him. That clenched his heart tightly.

Why don't he want his cutie to move on from him?

Why is he suffering lot of pain when he sees someone with Jisoo?.

Why he want his cutie to be only with him?.

Why?

All of  this is not due to friendship right?

Is his cutie more than friend?

This time  he got the answer slightly unlike last time where he is completely confused. But Taehyung is scared to admit it without being very sure about this.

The long vacation camp came to an end. This holiday trip gave lot of memories to students.  They felt like their college is going to end as finals  gonna start in  few days after their vacation.

Then they should leave this beautiful university.

College  management gave them one week rest period as its difficult to get back to university after long vacation and  that too after living in forest with limited resources.

Jisoo forgot bitter moments in camp, only remembered sweet memories . 
She don't want to dwell on past and blame herself  all the time.

Jisoo  excitedly told her mom about  victory in treasure hunt game. Her mom felt very relieved and content knowing she no need to  work more  hard for next semester fee.

Taehyung reached his royal palace. He want to confirm his relationship with Jisoo.

He freshened up, then he got one notification in 'panthers football team' group chat.

The final  football match gonna held in next week. Taehyung is surprised by that, don't know why but he is lil scared for this match.

It's very crucial match for him, if  panthers team win in this match, engineering students will hold the trophy for one more year

And  most importantly there will be national football selection team to evaluate their final match. The winner team captain will get selected in national team .

This match will  decide his future and directly achieves his long term dream..............