094

Sooyoung and Taeyeon rushed to the hospital where the three women were taken. Sooyoung held back the media while Taeyeon blocked out everything around him. His eyes were cold; one glance was enough to make anyone back away.

"Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is in this room," a nurse said as she pointed to the emergency room in front of them. "But, you can't go in at the moment."

"Move!!!" Taeyeon growled.The nurse trembled in fear, so she couldn't stop Taeyeon as he forced his way into the room.

"TaeTae..."

On top of the bed, the doctor was currently wrapping a wound on Tiffany's arm. Luckily she did not suffer any other injuries.

Taeyeon pushed the doctor aside and immediately hugged Tiffany, pulling her tightly against his chest, "Lucky you're OK, lucky..."

"I'm fine," Tiffany comforted the trembling man in her arms, "I'm luckily fine."

As the memory of the accident flashed before her eyes, Tiffany felt a sense of fear. Because, at that very moment, she truly thought she was going to die.

But, if she was to die, what would happen to Taeyeon and her sons?

With this thought, tears began to fall from her eyes, "I'm fine. I'm really fine."

"Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Kim, it's just a little shock, nothing serious. As for the other two patients, their injuries are also not serious. You don't need to worry too much."

But, at this moment, how could Taeyeon care about anyone else?

Even though the weather wasn't too hot, Tiffany could feel that Taeyeon's body was covered in a layer of cold sweat.

He was afraid.

In front of everyone, how fearless and ruthless was he? He had never been afraid of anyone. Yet, at this moment, he was truly frightened.

"I'm fine, I'm honestly fine," Tiffany forgot about her fears. At this moment, her main priority was comforting this man because she couldn't bear to see him in such a worried state.

However, Taeyeon continued to hug her and wouldn't let go. Only after a considerable amount of time, when Tiffany's arms began to feel numb, did he finally release her.

"Let's go check on Seohyun and Xu Xin."

Tiffany wanted to confirm if the two women were seriously injured, but Taeyeon stopped her, "Sooyoung's already gone to check."

However, Xu Xin was going to suffer after this...

...

The next morning, inside the Lee Family Home.

After an entire night, news of Tiffany's car accident had spread to every corner of Korea. Lee Young-Min never cared about who was at the top of the headlines, but today, his housekeeper found a video online and placed it in front of him.

"Young Master...look at this."

Lee Young-Min lazily opened his eyes, his gaze containing a slight charm, making him resemble a kitten that had just awoken.

"What rubbish are you trying to show me?" Lee Young-Min received his phone from the housekeeper and started playing the video. However, after 2 minutes, he suddenly sat up straight. "So, she went to be an assistant for Tiffany. No wonder I searched all over Korea and couldn't find her."

"Have you called the hospital to confirm her current condition?"

"Yes, Young Master," the housekeeper nodded. "The Second Miss was lucky. She only suffered minor injuries, nothing serious."