031

"Fany Unnie, are you really going to be absent from the meeting this afternoon?" After lunch, Tiffany and Se-ra left the hotel together as Se-ra followed Tiffany and questioned her.

"If we reveal everything now, then we won't see Hwang Na-ri's amusing expression later on..." Tiffany wrapped her coat tighter around herself.

"I never knew that Fany Unnie was so good at negotiating," Se-ra was impressed by Tiffany.

"You don't need to say anything else. Send me home and then go take care of Yun-ho. How has his mood been lately?" Tiffany asked as she boarded the car.

"He's gotten better at hiding his feelings," Se-ra replied. "He has received quite a lot of jobs lately and his alb.u.m is about to be released. Going forward, it seems he will be too busy to think about other things."

"Se-ra, even though Minho hasn't forgotten that woman, he is like me, he will never turn back. So, his future is in your hands," Tiffany explained. " My stomach is growing and it's getting inconvenient to travel around. As a result, I will be making less appearances in front of the public. I hope you can take good care of Yun-ho."

"I understand..." Se-ra looked at Tiffany and nodded her head. "By the way, I heard that 'The Lost Relative' is about to be released..."

"Really? Time sure has gone by quickly," Tiffany fell silent as she remembered all the memories from filming.

"You are going to go viral again..."

Tiffany touched her stomach. Thinking about her past persistence, she was relieved by her efforts.

"Let's solve the issue with Hwang Corps first."

Se-ra smiled and nodded her head, "OK."

From the look in her eyes, it wasn't hard to tell that Se-ra admired Tiffany. But, this admiration was different to the type of admiration that she felt for a man.

However, Tiffany did not end up returning home. Instead, she headed to Crown Empire and walked into Taeyeon's office.

The couple looked into each other's eyes before Taeyeon stood up from his seat and hurried over to wrap Tiffany in his arms, "I heard what happened; my expert negotiator."

"I didn't embarra.s.s you."

"How could you possibly embarra.s.s me?" Taeyeon sighed as he rested his chin on top of Tiffany's head. "I'm certain, as long as you are willing, you could easily manage Crown Empire if you wanted to."

The couple understood each other's level of black-bellyness, so there was nothing that needed explaining.

That afternoon, just before another board meeting was to be held, Hwang Na-ri received a phone call from a.s.sistant Leng.

Elder Hwang had asked her to join them for the board meeting. Hwang Na-ri once again a.s.sumed that Elder Hwang was going to hand the company over to her.

"Baby, mom will be depending on you. You need to work hard," Hwang Na-ri said happily as she held onto her stomach.

However, just before Hwang Na-ri was about to head to the meeting, Boah's secretary knocked on the door and said, "Miss Hwang, the people from Switzerland are here. They said they are here to talk about signing a contract."

"Really? Are you sure you heard correctly?" Hwang Na-ri jumped up from her seat and smiled joyously.

"Yes, they came here to sign a contract..."

"Let's go and​ meet with them then."

Hwang Na-ri had no idea that Jean and the other representatives had been convinced by Tiffany. She simply thought she had gotten lucky. It was luck she deserved for her long-term endurance.