098

Meanwhile, Wendy did not need to care what the others were saying. With her chest held high, she left the stage and returned to Seohyun's side, "I successfully got into the top 300. But now, I need to prepare for next week's competition."

"The day that you get into the top 100, is the day that you will meet your mentor. That is when the real competition starts."

That was also when Tiffany planned to tell everyone that she was back!

The media's expressions at that time...

...was bound to be hilarious.

During the times when Luo Sheng had nothing to film, he would take note of the progress of 'Journey'.

In fact, he roughly remembered that Sunny mentioned that the artist newly signed by Tiffany was called Wendy. So he specifically took notice of this young woman and realized that she didn't really stand out amongst the crowd but she was filled with confidence.

This was one thing that Luo Sheng liked about her. Particularly when he heard that she entered the competition using a children's song, he was sure that she had the ability to win first place.

At this time, he also remembered what Sunny said about getting to know the director; even if they couldn't become close friends, he could at least be an obedient actor.

So, later that night, while Luo Sheng was waiting to film his next scene, he noticed the director was a little unsettled as he listened to a series of phone calls.

So, Luo Sheng approached him and asked, "Director, what's wrong?"

As soon as the director saw Luo Sheng, he put away his phone and smiled, "It's nothing. Let's get back to filming."

"If you are having any difficulties, you can talk to me about it," Luo Sheng didn't have much to say except for this.

The director had always liked people that were obedient, talented and hardworking, so when he heard what Luo Sheng said, he joked, "I'm in debt. Can you lend me some money?"

"How much?"

"$1 million." The director was simply scaring Luo Sheng. After all, a young man like Luo Sheng who was still a rookie actor couldn't possibly pull out so much money. However, Luo Sheng did not hesitate for a second and immediately called Sunny to borrow $1 million.

Seeing that Luo Sheng was being serious, the director immediately shook his hands, "I'm just joking. I'm still a director. Don't make me feel like I'm taking bribes!"

Luo Sheng put away his money and smiled, "My manager said you're a righteous person, so if you're really in trouble, I'm more than willing to help."

"Oh?" the director squinted his eyes and led Luo Sheng to the stairs. As a result, the two men sat down and ended up having a chat, "I know that you used to be a part of a boy group and used to sing. Afterwards, you signed with a new agency and found a new path. Young man, from now on, why don't you work for me?"

Luo Sheng thought for a moment and shook his head, "No. I can be friends with you, but I will never leave my management agency."

"Tell me which agency you're with."

"Superstar Media."

"I haven't heard of them before," the director said as he shook his head. "It must be a new agency. I don't think there's much of a future with them. You will need to struggle for at least another three years before you see any results."

"It won't take that long. I believe that I'll be famous within one year," Luo Sheng said confidently.

"Who's your boss? How can you be so confident."