129

Taeyeon did not say a word as he sat down on the sofa. After a short moment, he finally said to President Fan, "This experience must have left a deep impression on you."

"Sis, why are you pouring him tea? Don't you know what he did to me a moment ago?" President Fan still didn't understand his sister's actions.

At this time, Taeyeon suddenly asked President Fan's sister, "Where is it?"

President Fan's sister looked guiltily at his younger brother, but she had no choice but to hand over all the information President Fan had left in her hands, over to Taeyeon.

President Fan's eyes grew big. Just as he was about to pounce over and snatch the information away, the bodyguard beside Taeyeon stopped him.

"Sis, why are you giving that to him? I trusted in you. How could you hand something so important to Taeyeon?"

"Protecting a murderer is just as bad as being a murderer herself, so why wouldn't she hand this to me?" Taeyeon asked.

"Sis..."

"I'm doing this for your brother-in-law's sake. Don't blame me. After all, you did so many bad things that you're bound to receive retribution sooner or later."

"But, I trusted you," President Fan yelled threateningly. "How could you betray me?"

"Exactly, how could she betray you so easily...?" Taeyeon said as he raised the package in his hands. "But, she did indeed betray you, so what are you going to do about it?"

"Taeyeon..."

"I simply made a small exchange with them and you were sold out, just like that. How important did you think you were?" Taeyeon provoked.

"What, did I break your heart by almost making Tiffany miscarry?"

As soon as he heard this, Taeyeon glared coldly at President Fan, "She was OK in the end. Sorry for disappointing you."

"Bro, why are you so stubborn? Why can't you just admit your wrongdoings to President Kim and apologize? To avoid a few years in jail, you should kneel before him."

"Are you crazy? Kneel?" President Fan yelled, "You are both crazy! Crazy, I tell you!"

"Are you breaking down already? I haven't even started yet. What happened a moment ago was just payback from my wife."

President Fan was held back by the bodyguards, so it was impossible for him to retaliate, "Taeyeon, what do your want? Hurry up and be straightforward with me!"

"Why are you in such a rush? It takes time for the police to arrive..." Taeyeon said as he sat up. He then turned to President Fan's sister and said, "The two of you can leave first."

President Fan's sister glanced at President Fan and, without hesitation, quickly left the villa with her husband.

Afterwards, only Taeyeon, his bodyguards and President Fan remained.

"With the information in my hands, it should be enough to sentence you to death," Taeyeon said as he raised the evidence he was holding.

"Taeyeon, as your wife has mentioned before, even if I die in your hands today, I still have my son and multiple other children."

"Talking about your children..." Taeyeon paused for a moment and continued, "Haven't you noticed that 6 out of your 7 children don't really look like you? It seems, your lovers may have other lovers."

"After you go to jail, I'll check on each and every one of them for you," Taeyeon laughed.

"Hmmph," President Fan humphed stubbornly, "Is this all you can do?"