Double Date (Rini & Redlyn)

Nini's POV

Ricky and I were going on a double date with Ashlyn and Big Red. It was only their first date, so I could sense Ashlyn was a little nervous. I was currently at her house, trying to help her.

Kourtney is a lot better at hyping up us girls.

Honestly, Ashlyn was too, and it would've been nice if she could give herself advice, but she was busy freaking out.

"Okay, Ash, chill. You guys have already kissed and gone out once, what could go wrong?"

"I don't know, I just don't want anything too." She sighed, sitting on her bed. "This works, right?" She asked, referring to what she was wearing, which I had already assured her was good.

"Yes, it is." I nodded. "They'll be here soon, calm down."

"You're right," she gave in. "I wonder what they planned."

We had all agreed we would eat dinner before doing anything else. Ricky and Big Red had planned the following activity, and Ashlyn and I planned the activity following that. Then we were going to stay the night at Ricky's house, the date turning into more of a friends thing.

"Yeah, same..." I agreed, trying to think of what it could be.

"Sounds like they're here!" Ashlyn jumped up when she heard the doorbell. "Let's go." She took my hand and ran downstairs, dragging me behind her. I laughed.

"Someone's excited, aren't they?"

"You know him, he's the best." She smiled at me then opened the door.

Big Red's POV

The moment Ashlyn opened the door, I was in awe. She was dressed up much nicer than the rest of us, and she already looks beautiful without trying.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ricky and Nini sharing a quick peck on the lips. It's nice being friends with Nini again, I really missed her and Kourtney when she and Ricky were broken up.

"Hey Ash." I smiled.

"Hey," she responded, hugging me. I hugged her back, blushing slightly.

"So what are we doing?" Nini asked curiously, breaking my thoughts of how much I liked my girlfriend.

"We'll tell you after dinner Neens." Ricky laughed softly.

"Then let's hurry up and eat." Ashlyn grabbed my hand and started walking outside, a huge, cheesy smile on her face.

We all piled into my car, Ashlyn in the seat next to me. I started driving. Ricky and Nini struck up a conversation between the two of them. Ashlyn and I had an awkward moment of silence.

"Um... am I too eager?" She asked, looking at me. I glanced at her before looking back at the road.

"It's adorable, honestly."

"Oh, thanks." I looked back over at her blushing.

"Besides, I'm pretty eager too, it just doesn't always show. But after how amazing our last date was, trust me, I'm excited."

Dinner went smoothly, and then it was time for us to move on. "Now can we know?" Nini asked impatiently. Surprises had never been her favorite, not because they scared her, only because she couldn't wait.

"We are going to the skate park, because you two need to hurry up and learn to skateboard." Ricky replied.

"I've tried." Nini said.

"But you've always given up."

"I admit it's fun, let's go." We made our way back to my car. Ashlyn still hadn't said anything, so I slowed down to her pace.