Sweatshirt (Gina, Ashlyn, & EJ)

A/N: after ep 208

Ashlyn's POV

After a long night with Big Red, which was mostly fun besides the fact Ricky showed up having just broken up with Nini, I returned home. I tried to be quiet in case Gina was already asleep. I started to my room before noticing she was asleep on the couch.

Under EJ's sweatshirt.

A question for the morning.

"Gi, wake up." I gently shook Gina awake the next morning to get ready for school.

"Oh, hey, thanks Ash." She sat up, moving the Duke sweatshirt off herself. "Is this EJ's?"

"Don't know who else's it could be." I said, sitting next to her. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"You like him."

"No, I don't." She denied.

"You're a liar." I accused. "Besides, it's pretty obvious he likes you."

"No it's not, no he doesn't... does it seem like he does?"

"I thought you were a good actor." I joked. "He does, I know what he's like."

"He's your cousin, I live here, is that not weird?"

"It's not like we're siblings." I shrugged. "You guys will have to talk about what happened, you know?"

"Nothing happened, I told you."

"No, just the fact you're growing closer. He left his sweatshirt for you."

"Look, I mean, he's great, but—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I said, giving her a glare.

"Okay, maybe I like him the tiniest bit."

"Then he also likes you the 'tiniest bit' Gi."

"Really?"

"Most definitely." I stood up, smiling. "Come on, we should get ready for school."