Planning

Jens POV

I wake up the next morning feeling so comfortable in Leahs bed. I do not want to get up.

I go on my phone a bit, answering texts and going through my socials. Leah wakes up too and wraps her arm around me.

"Morning babyyyy" I said and put my phone down. "Hi goodmorning" she smiles. I smiled back and giggled.

"Last night was amazing" I said softly and played with her hair. "Mm.. tell me about it.." she says. I kissed her forehead for a second. She lets go of me and leans on her elbow.

"What's the plan for today?" She asks me.

"Hm..I don't know."

She looks at me, then down my neck and chest. Then back at my eyes. "Well..while you decide, im gonna eat some breakfast" she says. She's not gonna make me any? Okay..

Before I even responded, she goes under the sheets. I didn't know she meant that breakfast.. but that's perfectly fine.

She made me cum twice with just her tongue in seconds.

"Sheesh" I said.

"Love you" she says and kisses my lips. "I love you so much" I said back. She smiles and gets up. "I swear I almost got a little sad you weren't gonna make me breakfast cause you said you're gonna go eat. Not us" I tell her.

"Sorry haha. We can get breakfast though!" She says. I giggled and nodded my head. That's when we started our day.
-
Leahs POV

We ended up making the day very productive. I bought some things for my house cause Jennifer gave me some ideas to make it look more luxurious but simple in my house. We also ended up going to a tattoo shop. Jennifer got another tattoo. It was just a rose tattoo with a snake wrapping around it on her arm. I think this is my favorite tattoo of hers.

Then we got our nails done later on. We got matching sets just different colors but the same designs. It was so cute.

"Lemme see" she says and takes my hand. She holds it then looks at hers too. Then she sticks her hands out and squealed cutely.

"We're twinning!" She says. "We are" I said. She takes a pic of our nails and she was cheesing so much.

"You're so gay" I said. "Shut up" she says and starts the car. As she starts driving, she normally has her hand at my thigh but this time she held my hand and locked fingers.

"Wanna go out tonight?" I asked her. "Where?"

"A fair"

"Oh yeah let's go!"

"We can go after we eat. They stay open til 12 am"

"Okay cool. Can we change too? I wanna look cute" she says "you're already cute"

"Okay to you but I wanna take cute pics"

"Haha okay. I'll change too" I said.

"Oooo can we coordinate?"

"How come suddenly you've been wanting to twin?"

"I just think it's so cute. Don't you?"

"I do! I'm just confused because it's so sudden" I said and smiled a lot.

"Cause you're my other half. We gotta show it off" she says. I was in awe but I tried hiding it. Inside I got butterflies.

So we ended up going to the fair. It was super fun. We didn't stay that long because we decided to eat outside of the fair.

Were sitting at the tables waiting for our food to be done at this Puerto Rican place she took me to. Whilst waiting, me and her were scrolling through some pictures we took. We were both kind of quiet since we were so focused on it.

I went on Instagram too just to see what's new. I opened Jennifer's story and see one of the pictures so took of me.

'my lover' was the writing on top of the picture.

"Really? That pic baby?" I ask her. "You look good! Don't get me started." She says. I smile and shook my head. But I continued watching her while she was on her phone. It's so crazy to me that I got her to fall in love with me. I'm in love with our love.

"Jen!" They call her name out. We both get up and grabbed the food and took it to the car to eat since it was too cold to eat outside which is their only seating.

"Here" she says and hands me a piece of food. I let her put it in my mouth and then I chewed it.

"Like it?" She asks. "Mhm. Damn!" I said with my mouth full. She giggles and feeds me more.

As I'm enjoying the hell out of the food, she bites her lips and smiles more. "I knew you'd like it since you have a craving for Puerto Rican food almost every night" she jokes. I pause and look at her and laugh. She meant her.. since she's Puerto Rican.

"Mm. This is whatever. I've tasted better Puerto Rican food" I said. She furrows her brows. "From where? This is like my top spot" she says and crosses her arms. I eye her down and she quickly realized.

"Stupid" she giggles and continues to eat.

"So, how's this gonna work. If we move in together?" I randomly asked.

"Well. That's the thing. Although I'm saving money for a place.. I know you just got your house. You did so much to get your dream home so...I don't know" she sighs.

"Hmm..I mean.. yeah it's something I worked hard for but-"

"Lee I don't wanna hear the bs so that I could be happy. If it's not a good idea then we don't have to."

"It's a good idea! I wanna move in together..seriously."

She shrugs and puts her trash together in the bag.

"Or!...hear me out. Still get a house and use a house for Airbnb. You can get more money from it just by having people use the house for a few days. And they pay you" I said.

"Oh...wait that's actually a good idea" she says.

"Mhm"

"Okay..well- maybe we can just use the new house for that and keep yours for our actual home. I love your home and it already feels like my second home"

"I'm glad it does. I mean we like the same set up in homes too. Same designs and shit. I'd hate to see you leave your apartment though"

"How's your bills? I never even thought about that because I'm so used to my apartment being covered so not much for me to pay." She says.

"Mm...it's a lot but I've got it handled"

"I mean when I move in I can help. And yeah it'll suck to leave my place but I'd rather stay with you. I like your place a lot"

"You don't have to."

"Yeah but I will"

"No babe-"

"Leah"

I press my lips. She spoils me enough which her wealth. I don't want to have her pay for bills now.

"I'm gonna be living with you. Doesnt that mean we split things? I mean I'm not going to live under your roof for free.." she continues.

"I mean..that's true but I just feel bad"

"Don't hun. We can situate what I'll pay for once I move in. First we gotta figure out the whole house hunting and then leaving my apartment."

"You wanna do that soon?" I ask. "Yeah"

"Okay. We got this. Let's not pile everything on top of each other and take a step at a time"

"Sounds good" she smiles.