Come with me

Leahs POV

Jennifer is a beast. In a good way. It was her birthday yesterday, I did some crazy things last night to her..in a sexual way..and she did the same to me, yet she still has the energy to want to go to the gym the next day. So that's exactly what me and her are doing. At 11 in the morning.

"So you did cancel your membership when we were fighting.." she says as we're parking. "Yeaaah" I shyly said. "And why's that?"

"I didn't wanna run into you here and I wasn't feeling my best either to go work out. You know?"

"Hmm. Well you're back so let's get this right" she says. "Just be easy on me today. I'm sore and I haven't been here for a while." I said.

After she parks the car she looks at me and smirks.

"Poor Leah is sore" she pouts. "Shut up" I giggled. She reached her hand over to my thigh and softly rubbed it. "So reapply for the membership, then we can work on abs today since your legs are most likely going to be too sore for a workout" she tells me. "Okay"I said. We kind of kept eye contact for a second. She then smiles and looks away and let's go of my thigh. That look made my stomach do flips. She just gives the most appealing tease looks.

"Welcome ladies" the worker at the desk says. "Hey! She wanted to reapply for the membership here. Don't ask why she stopped" Jennifer says.

"I haven't seen you with her in a while! Glad you're back" he says to me. "Yeah well.. I can't stay away from her" I said. Jennifer laughs to herself and just goes on her phone while she waits for me to do the whole applying process.

"Just so you know, it does cost again to make a down payment for the membership" he says. "Even if I've already had it before??"

"Yeah. Unfortunately when you stop with us it's basically canceling the entire contract so you have to redo the whole process"

"Ugh.. So an extra fee? I only expected to pay the month price" I said.

"I'll pay for the fee. Just pay for the month so we can go" Jennifer chimes in and pulls out her wallet. "No it's fine it's just extra" I said and chuckled.

"Here" She tells the guy and gives him two $20 bills. $40 for a fee? I have the money but I just feel like it's a waste. But I'll pay her back of course. She basically forced herself to pay it.

After all that, and working out, we went to the girls bathroom. We washed our hands and then she started to tie her hair up in a messy bun.

"Ugh look" she says and points to her stomach. "What?" I asked. "The abs are going down because I skipped a whole week"

"You still look good. Yummy actually" I said. "Thanks..I guess it'll come back though. I just ate too much for my birthday week" she giggles.

"That's just the baby I put in you growing" I joked. She smiles hard and hits me. I grabbed her arm as a quick reflex but she's strong too and pushes me. But it was a little too hard and I got pushed again the wall and kind of made a small sound cause it kind of hurt.

"Agh! I'm so sorry!" She says and her jaw was dropped and she comes close to me again and pulls me toward her and hugs me. "It's fine" I chuckled. "Nooo. I gotta be careful sometimes with my strength haha..."

"I'm okay! Don't worry. If it's from you I'll take it" I said and slipped out of her arms. I faced the mirror but she wraps her arms around me again from behind.

"Soooowwyyy" she says cutely. I blushed and she saw me smile. "Okay stop. Someone might come in" I said. Also cause she was getting touchy. That's so not her. The sex was too good last night obviously.