Spoiled

Jennifer's POV

Leah prepared the table for the dinner she was serving. I helped her too. Then she started to serve the food. This woman is sexy. She cooks, she cleans, she does what every independent woman is great at. I like it because I know she doesn't rely on people to do shit for her. She got herself.

"Thaaaanks Leah" I smiled and sat next to her. Michelle sits across from us and begins to eat after thanking Leah too.

"How long have you guys lived here together?" I asked them both. "Well, Me and Michelle moved in maybe 3 years ago? We were already friends kind of. We met through a mutual friend and both found out we were both looking for a new place and didn't mind having roommates.. and well boom! Here we are" leah says.

"How cool!... Did you just want to move out of your parents house?" I asked Michelle. "Yeah. It felt relieving. I'm still close with them and they were happy I figured out my life."

"Aw that's good. It's pretty hard moving out but I pretty much got kicked out" I giggled.

"Why did they kick you out?!" Michelle asks. "Because I started stripping and they hated that I was gay. But in the end I became the most paid there. Pretty much the ring leader of that club and now I'm on my own living in a way I never expected to" I said. "Yup. And now she's becoming a doctor?! Crazy journey" Leah says.

"Yeah...Ha..very crazy. Things you can't even imagine I went through. Never again" I said. Leah looks at me and doesn't say a thing but kind of studies me.

I raise my brow and looked away and continued to eat. "The food is amazing" I said. "Mhm" she mumbles and continued to eat too. There's so much I haven't told Leah yet about what I went through as a stripper aside from just stripping and fighting with bitches. I did a lot of bad things that she would probably not be proud of but it's something I'll keep to myself until it's right to tell her. See? Another reason I don't date. I don't want to deal with shit like this. But... I'm starting to like Leah I think..so..I'll see how it goes.

After dinner, Michelle went on her own and went in her room for the night. I chilled with Leah in the living room on the couch watching a scary movie. But I wasn't paying much attention. I for some reason find it funny how scary movies work so everytime Leah would react, I would laugh. She just jumped right now and kind of squealed and I laughed so loud that she got mad.

"How are you not scared?!" She asks. I giggled and squeezed her thigh but she moves it away and hugs her legs instead close up to her chest. I continued looking at her as she's watching and I started to softly poke her with my finger on her cheek. Just to annoy her more. But then she grabs my finger and hid it between her legs and clenched her legs together so I wouldn't be able to move. I started to laugh again. Then I automatically thought of being dirty and moved my hand closer to her pussy, over her pants though, and teased her.

"Jennifer!"

"Hahahaha" I leaned closer and wrapped my arms around her now that she let go of my hand. She looks at me and tries keeping an angry face but she couldn't. She started to blush and looked away.

"You're so..." I paused. "So what?" She asks. "I don't know...annoying?"

"I- you're annoying!" She giggles. "No.. you're getting scared over some obvious shit that'll come up"

"Yes it's predictable but it still gets me"

"Hm. Have you been to like...Halloween horror nights at universal?" I asked. "Hell no.. never" she says. I didn't respond but she notices I was staring at her so she looks. I was just raising my brow and smiling. "No! We're not going."

"You say that now. But I'll change your mind by the time it reaches October" hopefully we still know each other by then.

"Good luck" she says. "Mm" I mumbled and lay my head on her shoulder. She smoothly holds my arm and it made me feel so..good? Wholesome. I don't like hugs or anything. I never make a move like that unless someone else does..then maybe I'll hug back. But being by her, with her, in her? Feels amazing. Like she got me.