Stripper Life

Jennifer's POV

One more week. One more week till I'm done with this job. No more drama with my 'coworkers'. No more staying up late as hell. And definitely no more pole dancing. Being a stripper has been a huge impact in my life, financial wise. I've bought so many things I've always wanted and I have a ton of extra money saved for myself. But why am I quitting? During my night time job, in the day I've been more in the science and health topics. I've always wanted to become a doctor or a nurse when I was younger but I had no support from my parents. Complete bullshit. But look at me now. Of course I got a lot of people talking about me but I didn't care. I did what I had to do to get the money I needed for myself. Along with the money I now get in the medical field. I wasn't proud at first..but now I am. There's no turning back from here. I'm going on with my dreams in the medical field.

While doing those two jobs, I also do just a few shoots once in a while to promote who I am at a strip club. I know I won't be doing it as much after I leave but for now I'm still going. I get paid for that also, but it's not an everyday job. Like I said..once in a while.

I drove to the studio that's not too far from my place, and started the shoot right away. It's the same routine, just different poses and outfits. Oh and the outfits are a bit exposing of my body.

My manager comes up to me showing me all the love  from online that I'm getting from some people who have seen me at the club from my performances.

"They're all gonna miss you. The queen of the club" he tells me. "I know..but we knew I wasn't going to be there forever."

"You're the number one performer at the club. You're the most known. You got the clubs business booming. Let's all hope that it'll stay going well after you leave." He tells me as I'm getting my final touches done.

"Scarlet is as good as I am! I've always thought she was better than me. She'll keep it booming" I said. Scarlet is the second top dancer in the club. There's actually a few more that's on my level. But for some reason I'm the most known.

I then did my shoot with all the different outfits. If people saw my pictures, they'd think I'm a hoe. I'm not though. I do this all for the money. I do the most for money but I don't reach to the point to fuck every girl I see. Yes girl. I'm into girls. It's crazy because my club is full of hot women but I've only crushed on two. Fucked them both. Not at the same time of course. But also,I'm not the type to be in love. I just found them really hot. Nothings awkward a between one of the girls I had sex with but the other girl...jeez. We've been booty calling each other randomly then disappear. We don't talk at the club anymore either. It's just weird. But the sex does fulfill my needs. Her though, she could never stick to one relationship. They all fail because her partners hate the fact that she's a stripper and strips in front of so many people. So when she breaks up with them, she ends up having sex with me. Sounds great I guess.

Anyways, after the shoot I had some time to spare before it was time for me to go to the club. So I met up with my friends for a early dinner. These are the friends I trust. They've been with me since before I even started stripping and still support me til this day.

"Sooo Jennifer.. hows your last week going?" A friend asks. "Everyone is sad but happy for me at the same time. They've been celebrating me every night and it's honestly so sweet. I'll miss it." I said.

"We will be there on your last night. We promise!"

"You better!" I said. "Of course! You're the whole lead for that club. All the strippers can't compete with you. The last night will be crazy!"

I just smiled and giggled.

"Do you think you'll end up actually trying to find a girl? Not just to fuck with but more than that? Now that you won't be at the club" my other friend Jennifer asks me. Yes we have the same name but our friends made it easier to talk to us. She's Jen and I'm Jennifer to them.