New york

Leahs POV

Fast forward to New York

"Just make sure you feed her on these specific times please mom" Jennifer says to her mom. We're having her watch Mimi while we go on our trip to New York.

"Yes yes okay. You guys might miss your flight!" She says to us as we're unloading the car with our luggage.

"Alright. Love you!" She says to her mom. "Love you guys. Have a safe flight!"

"Thank you for taking us. Love you!" I said to her mom.

"Come on baby" Jen says and reaches her hand out for me and we held hands as we walked into the building and headed to where we can find our flight.

"I'm so excited! I can't believe we're going!" I said to her. "I know I am too! All the places we made in our itinerary look like so much fun. And we'll be gone for a week so it's like we're gonna be living there for a while."

"Right. Ugh thank you for this seriously." I said. She smiles and gives me a short kiss. Then we were next in line to check our ID and plane tickets.

"I forgot you renewed your ID. You look sexy with that serious intimidated face." She tells me. We walk towards the next part where they check our carry ons and ourselves. "I've been getting so many compliments on my ID picture! I posted it on Instagram, just the picture, and so much love!"

"Cause you're gorgeous"

"Thank you beautiful" I said.

We finished getting checked and headed to our airline. We dropped off our bags at the chairs and I stayed with it while she went to go buy us some breakfast. It was 6 am so we definitely need this.

"Caramel latte?" Jen texts me.

"Please :) and a breakfast sandwich with hot sauce on the side!"

"Okay babes"

I sent her some money for mine and her food. Later she gets back and give me my food. Then she sits by me and we started to eat.

"Mm they made the coffee just right" she says. "Yeah? What did you get?"

"The vanilla ice latte." She says and points the straw at me. I take a sip. "Mm wait that's good haha"

"Right?"

I start munching on my sandwich while she eats her avocado toast. We have about 40 minutes til our flight leaves and they'll load us in like 30 minutes.

"So when we get there we should be good just to walk in the Airbnb. I checked in already" she says. I smile and lean in to kiss her on the lips even though her mouth was full. She giggled and pulls back. "Leah!"

"What? I love you"

"I love you too but my mouth was full. What if I spit it all in your mouth!"

"You've spit in my mouth several times. I think I'm fine"

"Ha okay but this is food not my saliva"

I shrugged and kissed her cheek hard. "I'm just so grateful for you. Cant you accept that?"

"Yeah yeah. Eat your food I don't want you hungry on the plane"

I smiled and continued to eat.

-

Jens pov

We're hours into the flight and I cannot sleep. I think I'm too excited. On the other hand, Leah was laying asleep on my chest hugging me while we watched a movie.