Chapter 23

???? Pov
"Psst, hey" I opened my eyes and looked around, I wasn't restrained anymore "get up" the voice whispered, I sat up and next to me was a green haired boy who had his eyes closed "who are you?" I asked, he sighed "I'm Renly Synthesis 27" he whispered, I looked at my surroundings "here you'll need these, put them on quickly" Renly gave me some clothes, I gave a confused look and then realised I was naked "oh!" I got up and put the clothes on "umm you can open your eyes now" Renly opened his eyes and sighed in relief "I apologise, I wanted to respect you and your omega" he said bowing, I nodded "wait…. Where is he?! Is he ok?! Did they hurt him too?!" I asked, Renly shook his head "I don't know, all I know is that your omega isn't here anymore, he escaped with all the others, including….." he paused and looked at me "the other clone, the one that wants to kill your friends, Kirito'' Renly continued, my eyes widened "do we know where they are?!" I asked, Renly shook his head "I was lucky enough to figure out how to find you, tracking the others will be an issue, but since your from this world you have a better chance than I do" I gave Renly a confused look "how do you know so much about me?" I asked, Renly smiled "well, when I was trying to find help, I came across your profile, it gave me all the information I needed to find you and a bunch of information about you" he answered, I nodded "well let's go find a computer so I can track down the others and make sure rath can't track them"

Eugeo's Pov
All of Kirito's other friends joined us here, I'm happy to be with Kirito again but still…. Something's not right, but I just can't figure it out. We were all sitting in the lounge room eating, Alice has been acting strange, a lot kinder, maybe she just wants to be better? We were all eating some onigiri "Tsuki! What do you think your doing?!" Ojo asked, the house we were in was two stories and at the edge of a cliff. Tsuki had opened the window and was climbing out "um enjoying the view?" Tsuku said, Ojo walked up to her and grabbed her arm, she pulled Tsuki back in "I swear, this isn't in game, you'll probably die from this height!" Ojo yelled "I was just enjoying the view I wasn't going to jump" Tsuki said sitting down "you could've still fell!" I sighed. Kirito sat down next to me "hey Eugeo!" He said smiling, I smiled back at him "hey Kirito" I kissed his cheek, he froze for a second and smiled awkwardly.

Tsuki's Pov
I watched Kirito closely, Eugeo kissed his cheek and Kirito froze for a second before smiling awkwardly "Ojo?" I looked at her she looked back at me "if I am right and this is the fake Kirito….he'll be after Eugeo first, we need to protect Eugeo" I whispered looking back at Kirito and Eugeo, Ojo sighed "I agree, Kirito hasn't been acting like himself, I see why you would think that he is the fake" Ojo whispered back, Yui looked at us and smiled, she passed Ojo a note "I will help protect Eugeo as well" Ojo read out, I nodded.

Real Kirito's Pov
Me and Renly found a computer room and were trying to see where the helicopter was last. Renly looked at what I was doing with an incredible interest "wow this world is so advanced" he said, I smiled at him "yeah and even so most people struggle to do this" I said, I continued what I was doing. I finally found where the helicopter last was "of course! Good thinking Tsuki'' I deleted the information and made sure they couldn't track the others "alright let's go" we left the room "stay quiet Renly" I said as we left. We snuck through the halls, I we made our way to the exit where we would be able to get a helicopter. I saw two soldiers waiting at the door, I pushed Renly behind some crates and put my hand over his mouth. I took my hand away and pointed at the soldiers "stay here, I'll take care of them and then we can continue going" I whispered, he nodded. I walked up behind the two soldiers quietly, one of them turned around, I grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together, they fell to the ground and I looked at Renly a gestured for him to come "quickly! Let's get out of here!" I said, we both started running, I ran into a helicopter and helped him in "alright" I remembered when me and Tsuki did that helicopter game, I pressed the buttons I needed to and took off "yes! We're off!" I started to fly away.

Alice's Pov
I've been trying to act as normal as possible but I don't think it's working. I walked up to Tsuki smiling "hey, would you like a drink?" I asked, Tsuki gave me a confused look "no thankyou" she grabbed Ojo's hand and walked away. I sighed, yeah this isn't working. But what am I supposed to do?

Tsuki's Pov
"Is it just me or is Alice acting weird?" I asked Ojo, she nodded in response "yeah, she's acting nicer, it's scary" Ojo said, she stared at Alice who seemed to be thinking. Alice noticed us and waved, Ojo awkwardly waved back and I just ignored her "lets go" Ojo started to push me to God knows where, Yui followed closely behind us.

Eugeo's Pov
I saw Tsuki, Ojo and Yui going somewhere, Kirito stood up and walked over to Alice, they started talking. I stood up a followed the girls. They walked into a room and Ojo closed the door, very secretive. I walked up to the door and went to open it when I heard talking on the other side "Yui have you finished your scans?" Tsuki asked, there was a moment of silence "I should've guessed that, its probably going to be hard doing this without Kirito or anybody else knowing" what is she talking about? What don't they want us to know?. I opened the door and walked in "what do you mean? What are you guys hiding?" I asked, they all stared at me shocked "E-Eugeo! We just…." Tsuki looked at Ojo, Ojo shrugged. Tsuki sighed "I guess we have to tell him…." Tsuki looked at the girls "we've all noticed that Kirito is acting strange and so is Alice, we suspect that this Kirito may be the fake and Alice knows" Tsuki explained, Ojo gave her a confused look "wait you think Alice knows?" Ojo asked, I nodded "Yui has been scanning Kirito slowly for the past few days" Tsuki continued. I was shocked, they've been doing this without anyone else knowing "I-" I tried to speak but didn't know what to say, I started to tear up a bit, Tsuki noticed and started to panic "Eugeo! Don't cry! We're just suspicious because he's-" "thats just it! I-.... I agree with you…." I interrupted Tsuki, she seemed shocked "you believe us?" She asked, I nodded "its true they have both been acting strange, but nobody has said anything so I thought maybe he just acted different in the underworld, that was until you told me this, I just…. I wanted to believe it was him, my Kirito" Ojo walked towards me and wiped my tears away "its ok… we understand, but help us keep an eye on him, please" Ojo requested, I nodded.

Alice's Pov
"Hey Alice" Kirito said walking up to me, I smiled awkwardly "hey Kirito" I said waving, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me into another room. When we got into the room he let go of me and closed the door. I stared at him confused "Kirito?" He turned around and put a knife to my throat "you know don't you?" He asked, I froze "what do you mean?" I asked, I was slowly creeping my hand to the knife in my pocket "about me being the fake Kirito" he grabbed my hand before I could reach the knife "if you even try I let your little secret out" he said in an angry tone, he let go of my hand and stepped away from me "what secret?" I asked, he shook his head smiling "the one where you left the real Kirito to die" he answered, I looked away from him "what does it matter? If the ither Kirito shows up we're both doomed" I said, Kirito laughed "fine, if you keep my secret, I'll keep yours and I'll leave Eugeo alive" he said, I looked him in the eyes "you swear?" I asked, he nodded, I sighed "ok, I'll keep it a secret" I said, he gave a wicked smile and we shook hands.

(if anyone is confused just ask me to explain whatever your confused about and I'll try to explain it)