Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Eugeo's Pov
We arrived to the middle of nowhere "why are we here?" Asuna asked Tsuki, Tsuki hopped out of the helicopter "everyone out" she said, we all got out and Tsuki grabbed something from the back, it was a large, red bottle "uhhh whats that?" I asked, Tsuki smiled "gasoline, we are going to blow up the helicopter so they can't track us" she said pouring it around and inside the helicopter, Ojo sighed "she has a point, if they know this is the last place we were, they will know where we are going" Ojo explained, I nodded and Kirito grabbed a small box from his pocket "here" he threw it to Tsuki who caught it, I grabbed a small stick from the box and pushed it against the side of the box, a small fire appeared on the stick. She looked at Ojo "right! Everyone get back!" She said shoving Kirito back, Kirito then dragged me away with him "alright, 3, 2, 1!" Tsuki threw the stick into the helicopter and started running towards us, the helicopter exploded and Tsuki had just made it "Tsuki that was dangerous!" Yuuki yelled, Tsuki laughed "yeah, yeah I live for danger!" Tsuki started to run, Ojo followed "come on we have a long walk" I looked at Kirito and shrugged, we all started following the girls. Yui tugged on Kirito's sleeve, she started saying something in sign language "she wants a piggyback" I told Kirito, Kirito sighed "sorry Yui, it's really hot" Kirito rejected her, I smiled at Yui and crouched down for her "climb on" she smiled and got on my back, I stood up and continued walking. That was weird, Kirito seemed like the type who wouldn't care how tired he was. I shook away the thought and continued walking.

Asuna's Pov
Something is up with Kirito, he never says no to Yui unless it's something important, but no matter how tired he is he always gives her piggy backs. I sighed, then again that was in game, this is IRL. Still, it is strange.

Yui's Pov
Something is strange about Daddy, maybe now that he is a machine I can scan him and find out, but it will take time to scan him without him knowing about it. Perhaps Daddy's just not as strong IRL, but he doesn't have his normal body this is a copy of his fluctlight, therefore he will have the strength he does in the Underworld. No, somethings wrong, what did RATH do to my Daddy.

Tsuki's Pov
Kirito doesn't seem like himself, I think Yui has figured it out as well. Ojo noticed I was staring at Kirito "Tsuki what's wrong?" She whispered to me, I looked at her "there's something strange about Kirito…. He doesn't seem like himself" I whispered back, Ojo nodded "well you do have a point, but we don't know what rath did to him, it could just be trauma" Ojo mentioned, I nodded "yeah maybe…." 

Time Skip
We arrived at a house that me and Kirito bought for if we ever needed to go into hiding, why? Because we always get into all sorts of trouble.  I opened the door and saw Sugu and Sinon sitting in the lounge room "hey guys!" Sugu said. We all sat somewhere in the lounge room to discuss the situation "so, Kirito…. What exactly did RATH do to you?" I asked, Kirito looked at me "well, they didn't just create me…. They also created another clone of me, he is missing a few memories and he wants to kill, he wants to kill all of you" Kirito said, Eugeo tensed up "another…. Kirito" Eugeo looked like he was thinking.

Eugeo's Pov
How do we know this isn't the fake Kirito? No you can't question your alpha, if he wanted to kill us he would've done it by now, right? I'm so confused "Eugeo? You don't think I'm the fake do you?" Kirito asked, I looked at him "I mean, there is always the possibility…." I answered, Kirito sighed "I guess, ask me something that would be buried deep in my memory's" Kirito requested, I nodded and thought "what was the name of the tree we cut down?" I asked, Kirito giggled "the Gigas Cedar" I sighed in relief and smiled.

Tsuki's Pov
What Eugeo asked isn't deep enough, but what should we ask, I'll confirm my suspicions first then ask something more personal. I looked at Yui, her eyes were glowing, so she is scanning him to try and figure out what's wrong with him? She looked at me and winked. I smiled and grabbed Ojo's hand, I gestured for Yui to come with us as well "Tsuki? Where are we going?" Ojo asked, Yui followed us quietly, well not that she can really talk, we may have to fix that at some point. We all walked into a room "a thought occurred none of us know sign language except for Eugeo" I sighed, Ojo got a notepad from her pocket that had a pen attached, she gave it to Yui "now what have you got about Kirito so far?" I asked, Yui nodded and wrote some stuff down, she gave me the note pad "I have not finished my scans yet but I can confirm from my point if view that Daddy has been acting weird and unlike himself" I read, Ojo sighed "this again with the whole 'Kirito's acting weird' again don't jump to conclusions, it-" "could just be trauma, I know! But after what Kirito said about the other clone am I really wrong to have my suspicions?" I interrupted Ojo, she froze "no your not, but just confirm your theory before you confront him about it ok?" Ojo asked, I nodded "of course Ojo, I think Eugeo is a bit suspicious as well, he just really wants to believe he has Kirito back, it would be hard for him to investigate his alpha behind his alphas back, so let's leave Eugeo out of this" I suggested, Yui and Ojo nodded in agreement.

Alice's Pov
So maybe I ran into the fake Kirito, unless this one is the fake, it's a bit confusing but at least Eugeo won't find out about what I did. Wait what if the other Kirito does find us, Eugeo will never trust me again.

(So umm, I've just had a really bad few days, so this chapter is short, sorry and I will update soon but maybe not as often as I have been updating lately)